Home

Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2009, 02:40 PM   #201
Rookie
 
jinc1019's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: North Carolina
Re: Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
In the last couple years, I've noticed some kind of announcement that's usually made. It's usually not in the form of a press release or anything, but typically someone from EA will say the expected launch is blah-blah-blah. Then again, the last two years EA was interacting with us a lot more. But I don't expect for the patch to just appear without some sort of 'heads-up' from EA.
I hope you are wrong about this because we have no heads up as far as I can tell and I am sick of waiting for this patch
__________________
"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." - Rogers Hornsby


TEAMS:
Baseball: Red Sox
Basketball: Celtics, Duke, U Richmond
Football: Duke, U Richmond (FCS)
jinc1019 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2009, 06:06 PM   #202
MVP
 
grismosw's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Macomb, MI
Re: Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinc1019
I hope you are wrong about this because we have no heads up as far as I can tell and I am sick of waiting for this patch
We are going on 4 months since this game has been released and we still don't have the final product. Disgusting.
grismosw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:39 PM   #203
24 Forever
 
mike24forever's Arena
 
OVR: 29
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,988
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by grismosw
We are going on 4 months since this game has been released and we still don't have the final product. Disgusting.
Listen, you had the final product 4 months ago. We are fortunate that they are even patching the game.
mike24forever is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:42 PM   #204
MVP
 
grismosw's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Macomb, MI
Re: Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms24forever
Listen, you had the final product 4 months ago. We are fortunate that they are even patching the game.
What era are you gaming in? Certainly not this era where developers a rushing unfinished product to the market.

Last edited by grismosw; 12-03-2009 at 06:44 PM.
grismosw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:44 PM   #205
24 Forever
 
mike24forever's Arena
 
OVR: 29
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,988
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by grismosw
What era are you gaming in?
The present. I am just not a spoiled kid who wants everything now. EA does not have to do anything once they have our money. It's that simple.
mike24forever is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2009, 06:46 PM   #206
R**k**
 
whosgotcha's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 662
Re: Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details

If it makes it easier to get sacks then I'm happy.
whosgotcha is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:57 PM   #207
Banned
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2005
Re: Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms24forever
The present. I am just not a spoiled kid who wants everything now. EA does not have to do anything once they have our money. It's that simple.
How about if they want us to buy their game next year?

Because I will not be buying it until december next year, and I will be getting it used.

So you see, it does have an impact. Is it spoiled to expect a game in which there are no game breaking errors?

Your attitude is why this will continue.

But I am waiting patiently for the update.....
treq21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:00 PM   #208
Banned
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Baltimore, MD
Re: Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by treq21
How about if they want us to buy their game next year?

Because I will not be buying it until december next year, and I will be getting it used.

So you see, it does have an impact. Is it spoiled to expect a game in which there are no game breaking errors?

Your attitude is why this will continue.

But I am waiting patiently for the update.....
Yea im gonna do the same thing nxt year.
Tick32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:00 AM.

Top -