Home

Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-03-2009, 07:46 PM   #209
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by treq21
How about if they want us to buy their game next year?

Because I will not be buying it until december next year, and I will be getting it used.

So you see, it does have an impact. Is it spoiled to expect a game in which there are no game breaking errors?

Your attitude is why this will continue.

But I am waiting patiently for the update.....
Sorry, I disagree. I buy games I like. I like Madden, even with it's issues. It's people that buy the game and complain non-stop expecting perfection. I would love a perfect game, however I am a realist. If you do not like the current or past renditions of Madden, STOP BUYING THE GAME. Hurt EA where it will have an effect (the bottom line), not on some message board threatening to not buy next years game.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:52 PM   #210
MVP

OVR: 36

Did you guys plays Madden 09? How were you possibly expecting a great game from Madden 10, in a 1 year dev cycle. This game is very good and I've played the heck out of it. Stop saying this game is unfinished. It is not, and it is completely playable right now. They are improving it for us, and instead of whining about we should be thanking them if they give out an excellent patch.

Seriously, people need to stop buying into the whole hype thing, and actually buy the game a couple of weeks after the review. You all say you will wait til December, but everyone said that about Madden 09. I personally will most likely wait a week, hear the reviews, and then either buy it, rent it, or pick it up later. I am a big fan of Madden 10, and I can't wait to play Madden 11, but I am not going to get brainwashed.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:52 PM   #211
Rookie

steelernation28's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms24forever
Sorry, I disagree. I buy games I like. I like Madden, even with it's issues. It's people that buy the game and complain non-stop expecting perfection. I would love a perfect game, however I am a realist. If you do not like the current or past renditions of Madden, STOP BUYING THE GAME. Hurt EA where it will have an effect (the bottom line), not on some message board threatening to not buy next years game.
Don't bother dude. They're going to whine regardless. They enjoy it too much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2009, 08:00 PM   #212
MVP

grismosw's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms24forever
The present. I am just not a spoiled kid who wants everything now. EA does not have to do anything once they have our money. It's that simple.
Yeah, I'm a spoiled kid who worked full-time to pay for his own way through college. Good shot there, classy.

I'd be ok with that, if I knew up front I wasn't getting a patch. That's my risk I'm taking with my $60, however I'm not the one who has created this mess where games are released before they are finished and therefore must be patched. I've accepted it because I really don't have any other options if I want to continue gaming. (Especially a NFL game)

I'm not the one promising consumers a patch before the game comes out and I don't think its too much to ask for them to complete the product within 60 days of releasing it. Instead I'm sitting here with Madden getting minimal playing time trying to determine if the final product is going to be worthwhile...meanwhile football season is almost over.

Last edited by grismosw; 12-03-2009 at 08:02 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:04 PM   #213
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelernation28
Don't bother dude. They're going to whine regardless. They enjoy it too much.
Wise words.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:34 PM   #214
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

OVR: 7

Everyone stop the b******* we can't control when the patch comes out we just have to wait out even more. It is frustrating i have to admit it has been three months. But what can we do it"s not in our control.

MS/Sony didint put it up yet if anything be mad at them the dev team this time has nothing to do with it.

Just everyone be calm im sure it would be here soon.

But one poster theory off delaying it near till xmas to boost sales seems pretty convincing now.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:56 PM   #215
Banned

OVR: 6

I sometimes feel as though im one of only a few that really likes this game lol.

I am seriously anticipating this title update though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2009, 09:26 PM   #216
Banned

OVR: 5

Grismosw, I go along with what your saying completely. I play Madden because I have no other NFL options, because when I did, i was playing 2k5. I do enjoy Madden, but what I can no longer figure out is why so many of us keep excusing EA for the short comings of this game, even though its been 20 yrs in the making. I do believe that waiting for these patches kind of takes the so called Wind Out of My Sails, seeing is that im in the mood now to play football, being that the season is in full swing. But in one month the playoffs start, and before you know the season is over.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »