Home

Online Franchise Touched?

This is a discussion on Online Franchise Touched? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-01-2009, 01:44 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: Online Franchise Touched?

Everyone you will have to forgive Kehlis. He secretly must work for EA's legal department. LOL. That's all I can conclude from his post stating Ian did not guarantee anything lecture. Dude I know it is not a guarantee. I don't take anything said on these forums as the gospel. If I did I would drive myself crazy in about a weeks time. The point is Ian said SEVERAL times the benfit to online franchise was that it was built on the server side so enhancements and additions could be made without a patch. So while it is not a guarantee, I think the average person would anticipate that some enhancements would happen. If you were being objective you would see that as well. Again I am not going to lose sleep over it because the ship has sailed for me to join a online franchise this year. The 2nd patch has not dropped yet, so the throwing to the flats issue is still prevalent and the online franchise feature seems to be buggy from all I have read. I'll sit it out this year and hope it gets fixed next year. If not I will save my 60 bucks for something else. At least right now I can enjoy NHL which is a solid product.
Old 12-01-2009, 03:30 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulls23
They did say updates would occur on the server side according to fan feedback.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:17 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 10

Extra resources could not be allocated to making improvements with the online franchise because super trading card system 10.0 was being created. LOL. And before some hyped up pro-EA nut responds....yes I know Ian said that a seperate team worked on that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »