Home

Give me some advice on a possible Online Franchise trade

This is a discussion on Give me some advice on a possible Online Franchise trade within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-01-2009, 01:36 PM   #9
Pro

northface28's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Give me some advice on a possible Online Franchise trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwayGod53
Having a sim league doesn't just end on the field though, it's gotta be sim through and through to be considered a "sim league"....
This is the best post I have ever read, I play in a "sim" league and its the biggest bunch of con artists I have ever seen, phony trades, users switching teams mid season, guys losing on purpose, signing FA's and trading them etc.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:05 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Give me some advice on a possible Online Franchise trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayInSaratoga
I think I like the 2nd deal better given the following conditions:

- Are you really ok with Young as your starting QB. The 71 rated Young, not the real life Young that has been tearing it up the past few weeks.

- Do you have an adequate MLB to step up as the starter when you trade Fletcher?

Safety play seems to be where your bread is buttered in the secondary in this year's madden and getting the combination of Reed and Polamalu will more than make up for the loss of Newman. McKelvin progresses nicely and will be a #1 type corner after a year or two.
1) I'm not sure if I'm ok with VY as my starting QB. Really the only reason I'm interested in him is because he's one of my favorite players but his accuracy is brutal pre-roster update. I do have a nice running game to shoulder the offensive load and take the pressure off of Vince and if I make either one of those deals my defense should be pretty solid too.

2) Nope. I have Tim Dobbins as my backup MLB, who isn't bad in this game, but relying on him as my starting MLB is way too risky. I have no depth at LB so trading Fletcher probably isn't too smart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by northface28
This is the best post I have ever read, I play in a "sim" league and its the biggest bunch of con artists I have ever seen, phony trades, users switching teams mid season, guys losing on purpose, signing FA's and trading them etc.
Say what you want about those possible trades but none of that happens in the league I'm in.

Last edited by BlueNGold; 12-01-2009 at 02:10 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »