Home

Longsnapping Rating?

This is a discussion on Longsnapping Rating? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-02-2009, 12:56 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Longsnapping Rating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorrinRadd12
The whole kicking game needs to be torn down and re-done. Actually re-done isn't the right word. Brought back is more like it. Madden 2003 had a great kicking system. It was difficult but completely fair. Accuracy was connected with power. The more power you used the harder it was to control the accuracy. They can include long snappers now with bad snaps making it more difficult to control accuracy.
Is that with the circular meter and then the little square area you had to stop it in to get the best accuracy?

Yeah, that was awesome. Bring that back.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:09 PM   #10
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnada
I was asking myself today (not for the first second or hundredth time) why its on the depth chart in the first place???

I can think of so many other better suited positions needed on the chart...

Would be so cool to get heaps of little features in franchise this year ..not hat 2010 wasnt a really cool reboot!
Well, teams do sign players whose only role is to deep snap on field goals and punts.

My Video Game Streams
Old 12-02-2009, 02:16 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Is that with the circular meter and then the little square area you had to stop it in to get the best accuracy?

Yeah, that was awesome. Bring that back.
Yup

The deeper in the red you took the meter the faster it would come back down. And bad kickers had really small accuracy boxes. The kicks were really sensitive too. Any little imperfect and it would sail. Now-a-days you can try to miss and you can still make them.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »