Home

Organize the palys in the Defensive Playbook

This is a discussion on Organize the palys in the Defensive Playbook within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-03-2009, 08:28 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Organize the palys in the Defensive Playbook

Good effort on this game. A+ for the offense play calling screen.The plays are organize and scheme together.95% of the time the left play is a stander pass, middle play is a running play, and the right play is a PA play.And usually on the same page the plays are scheme together.But on defense they are not. All the plays are mix together.In madden 11 can we have the defense plays more organize. Example.. after you pick 4-3 normal, the first play you should see is All Cover 0 plays.Then all Cover 1 plays.and so on so on. So we can scheme the plays together easily instead of hunting through all 33 plays trying to find all the Cover 1 plays so we can scheme them together.I know we have a Pick Play by Play Type, but they are separated.If i chose Cover 1, that's all the opinion I have. It doesn't have any blitz out of Cover 1 , just all pure Cover 1 plays and formation thrown together.If you chose blitz that's all you and the (person you are playing against see) ALL Blitz Plays.If I'm running a Cover 1 scheme i would like to see all the plays all ready right there that I can run and not have to hunt for them.Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2009, 08:34 PM   #2
Rookie

CFTejada's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Organize the palys in the Defensive Playbook

Organize your words lol, it's plays not palys

Falcons
Braves
Bulldogs
Old 12-04-2009, 01:29 AM   #3
All Star

OVR: 33
Re: Organize the palys in the Defensive Playbook

Defensive playbooks suck anyway.

Besides the select few like Ravens and Steelers and Pats. Every other team has like the exact same Defensive playbooks. Its dumb.

As well I agree with your initial point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »