Home

USER controlled 32 teams idea/question

This is a discussion on USER controlled 32 teams idea/question within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-06-2009, 12:01 AM   #9
Banned

bill2451's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: USER controlled 32 teams idea/question

thats not true at all... I get maybe 1 team every other year that needs me to drop one of their players so they will be under the cap and can fill out there roster... and in most cases, its pretty obvious who you should drop and it takes 2 minutes

plus, by controlling all 32 teams, you can make sure teams dont do stupid things, like have Brady and Manning on one roster
Old 12-06-2009, 12:12 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill2451
thats not true at all... I get maybe 1 team every other year that needs me to drop one of their players so they will be under the cap and can fill out there roster... and in most cases, its pretty obvious who you should drop and it takes 2 minutes

plus, by controlling all 32 teams, you can make sure teams dont do stupid things, like have Brady and Manning on one roster
As far as only one team that goes over the salary cap, I guess it all depends on the user and how he goes about with offseason tasks and trades during the season because I got like a bunch of teams over salary cap and it was just too much for me so I quit.

Secondly, with patch 2, does that still happen with elites QBs being on the same team?
Old 12-06-2009, 12:27 AM   #11
GO PACK GO

PlatooN's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels28
You can sim each pick, until your pick is up
it's pretty annoying to have to press the A/X button 270 times to get throught a draft and also leaves for absolutely NO excitement and just doesn't feel like a draft.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:52 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

has anyone figured out what do you need to do slider-wise to make teams throw to the RB more. teams such as the Eagle and Jags who actually do throw to the RB.

playing with the coaching sliders i really have found success wit gettin better sim stats but i cant figure what to do to get the RB cth's up
Old 12-06-2009, 02:15 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaW97
has anyone figured out what do you need to do slider-wise to make teams throw to the RB more. teams such as the Eagle and Jags who actually do throw to the RB.

playing with the coaching sliders i really have found success wit gettin better sim stats but i cant figure what to do to get the RB cth's up
Try turning down offensive aggression sliders while keeping the run/pass ratio more towards 50 or 60. Also try turning up the halfback priority slider while turning down the WR priority slider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
In all of the pre release CCM news people like Looman kept saying, "You might see a guy like Kurt Warner come out of retirement. Anything can happen."

He should have said "You will see Kurt Warner come out of retirement. That's about it."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »