Home

Who else is enjoying Madden like me? Thank you EA!

This is a discussion on Who else is enjoying Madden like me? Thank you EA! within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-07-2009, 11:29 AM   #57
MVP

OVR: 21
Re: Who else is enjoying Madden like me? Thank you EA!

liked it out of the box, enjoyed it after patch one, truly digging it after patch 2.

keep up the good work EA and I look forward to an even better Madden 11.

oh yeah, and I'm a gameplay guy... I could care less about sim stats and the other BS people are whining about.

• PSN ID: MaddenDew
Old 12-07-2009, 11:48 AM   #58
Banned

OVR: 5

Glad you are enjoying the game. If EA would fix the man align function and smarten up the flat coverage they would win over a lot of folks including myself.

So what's the verdict on an official "praise" thread?
Old 12-07-2009, 11:49 AM   #59
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

Madden with the new patch=favorite madden ever. I am so happy with the game. As for the QB sacks being fixed...fixed they are. Last night I dropped back with Romo on a 3rd and long, I was running around in the pocket finally saw someone open, went to pass the ball, I got hit by the linebacker and as he was dragging me down, I made the animation like he was trying to throw the ball (looked like a pump fake), but then he tucked the ball and fell to the ground for the sack. Any other time, he would have thrown the ball and it would have been picked off.

THANK YOU EA FOR SUCH A GREAT GAME! Now, lets improve upon fine tuning the gameplay, stats, and BIG TIME presentation! This game is on the edge of perfection.

Old 12-07-2009, 12:41 PM   #60
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Koalition
I am enjoying Madden, too. It helps me when I need to go to sleep at night. I recommend it for anyone who has insomnia.

Just kidding.

Madden is fun to play, especially online. However, the Franchise aspect is terrible - but there is always the other game. So for its fun, 8.5/10 - for its football aspect - 2/10 for having the NFL teams.
Madden 10 seems to have the opposite effect for me; the extremely basic franchise, the meaningless ratings and the myriad of issues online used to stress me out the point where I thought was going to pop something important, so I had to put it down.

For me, the franchise mode is so bare, even if the RB and DE stats weren't so out of wack, I still wouldn't play the franchise mode; it is simply boring.

I, a 360 owner, am hoping that the changes in gameplay can tide me over.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:09 PM   #61
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Well, I dont know how this patch will help or hurt the game on the 360. But im just glad we at least got the draft info back in the game..Thanks Ian and Co. because as were on the other side thinking you guys dont care you really do. So im looking to keep playing my chize as is and will be waiting on Madden 11.. Hey Ian seen this is a small reqest, I thought I would just say it. On the players awards do you guys think you could put in it the year and how many times each player on what ever team he is on how many superbowls they have one in there awards files? This could be done like you guys do the probowls for each player that makes it. It could say 2010 Superbowl champion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2009, 01:12 PM   #62
Xbox One X

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLfan80
I'm really loving this version. Especially having the D moves on the right stick. I've been able to get sacks better by using them and it feels like real life fighting through blocks. I know this game has some flaws, but the fun factor far out weight them for me. So I want to Thank Ian and his boys for the good game they put out.
loving the game too. this is the first time ever i've made the switch from ncaa to madden.

playing with the chiefs, and as in real life, my franchise chiefs suck too. for whatever reason i don't get all bent out of shape about it.

love just playing my game plan through, pounding the ball is so sweet in this game, and then when things do go your way it enhances things so much.

may make the switch back to ncaa this week for a quick fix since it's almost bowl season, but madden has won my playing time this year.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XB1X: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:24 PM   #63
MVP

mm boost's Arena

I must be different because to keep it fresh, I alternate my college and madden playing time. One night ill play a game of my Virginia Tech dynasty, the next night I will play madden, almost like college/nfl in real life. It keeps me enjoying both games and from having things stay mono-tone.

Old 12-07-2009, 04:09 PM   #64
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Glad to see this thread. I for one love Madden this year. Pro-tak is really good and you don't realize how much it is needed until you don't have it. The ability to break out of a tackle at any moment and the ability to steer a tackle towards the first down marker is HUGE!!!!!

Also I just wanna say. I think EA across the board stepped up to the plate BIG TIME this year. Let me show you all lol.

NHL 10 - One of my favorite games online. It is challenging, realistic, and very fair to both opponents.

NBA Live 10 - Blast to play, control of the players is top notch. Not the greatest animations compared to 2k, but the game itself just plays better across the board.

Madden 10 - A realistic madden, WOW Ian is the real deal.

Fight Night Rd 4 - The last patch really made this game a excellent game to play online. Not the most realistic boxing game. But really fun and easy to pick up and play.

FIFA 10 - I have only Fifa 09, but from what I read they just took 09 which was a great game already and just made it better.

I am sure I am missing some, atleast I feel like I am missing a game or two from them. But you guys get the point I am trying to make. First time in a long time I can pick up almost anyone of their sport games and have a complete blast playing them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »