Home

Should I get Ps3 version ( I already have 360 version)

This is a discussion on Should I get Ps3 version ( I already have 360 version) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2009, 02:56 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Should I get Ps3 version ( I already have 360 version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by broba
Don't Americans learn to spell in school? I know the world knows your dumb but man lol.
By the way, it should be "you're" not "your" in this usage. If you're going to be the international grammar police at least do it right.

And to the OP....like was said, if you've got money lying around sure buy it, if not...just wait. :P
Old 12-06-2009, 02:57 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by broba
Don't Americans learn to spell in school? I know the world knows your dumb but man lol.
good thing you came to an American website about an American video game based on an American sport...

if you're life is so trivial and pathetic that you can even care about spelling on an online forum, you've got serious issues. take your 4 posts and go cry elsewhere

• PSN ID: MaddenDew
Old 12-06-2009, 02:59 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djlilt
I have madden 10 for 360 and I like it ! However my son has it with him (he is staying in the hospital for a few weeks) I only play Madden when I'm visiting him. I would like to know if te game is any different on Ps3 especially since patch #2 is out for pS3 and not xbox?
if you can hold out for those couple weeks, when your son is back, the patch for the 360 will be available then. if you want to play it right away and you have both consols, I'd buy the PS3 version so you have both. besides, the PSN is free, so that's a nice little bonus. however, besides the patch right now, the versions are the same.

• PSN ID: MaddenDew
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2009, 03:10 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 17

To OP: I just purchased the ps3 version to test drive since the Xbox version is delayed. If u can wait a few hours I'll give it a run on both systems and tell u what I find...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Old 12-06-2009, 03:17 PM   #13
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djlilt
I have madden 10 for 360 and I like it ! However my son has it with him (he is staying in the hospital for a few weeks) I only play Madden when I'm visiting him. I would like to know if te game is any different on Ps3 especially since patch #2 is out for pS3 and not xbox?
First and foremost, sorry to hear that your son has to spend time in the hospital. Not knowing the situation, I will say that I hope he will be doing better soon.

As far as purchasing the PS3 version, I don't think there is really that much of a difference to warrant a purchasing decision based on the differences between the PS3 and 360 to be honest with you. If you liked the 360 version and are wanting it for the PS3, then I'd say go for it.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 12-06-2009, 03:20 PM   #14
Rookie

rickypro's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by freekbird
By the way, it should be "you're" not "your" in this usage. If you're going to be the international grammar police at least do it right.

And to the OP....like was said, if you've got money lying around sure buy it, if not...just wait. :P
Old 12-06-2009, 03:27 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
First and foremost, sorry to hear that your son has to spend time in the hospital. Not knowing the situation, I will say that I hope he will be doing better soon.

As far as purchasing the PS3 version, I don't think there is really that much of a difference to warrant a purchasing decision based on the differences between the PS3 and 360 to be honest with you. If you liked the 360 version and are wanting it for the PS3, then I'd say go for it.
thank you, my son is in the hospital undergoing intense physical therapy due to an injury, he is ok All he does is PT and play madden all day long- the reason why I wanted opinions on Ps3 version is because that is the system that's at the house now, and I'm dying to play madden. I'm just curious to know if it will be worth it, or should I wait until he brings the 360 back home to get back to Maddden
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2009, 03:40 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whaaaazuuuuup
To OP: I just purchased the ps3 version to test drive since the Xbox version is delayed. If u can wait a few hours I'll give it a run on both systems and tell u what I find...
I was about to go buy a used copy, worst case scenerio I can take it back and get my money If I don't feel it was worth it. I would still appreciate hearing what you found out w/ your game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »