Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2009, 04:09 AM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2009
Madden Customizations

I think when madden releases a patch they should offer a way to view each change in the patch and choose whether or not it should be turned on or off. Under the 'My Madden' menu, it would be nice to be able to turn off certain changes i don't like, per patch.

For patches that fix certain aspects for some and ruin aspects for others they should have control of post patch or pre patch play. and in what areas they should have to use.
DevilRayn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2009, 09:48 AM   #2
GO PACK GO
 
PlatooN's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 723
Re: Madden Customizations

I would love the option to turn OFF Madden`s voice when using ask madden like they have in NCAA to turn off Corso's voice.
it's extremely annoying when Collinsworth and Madden are talking over eachother
__________________
__________________________________________
you're not feeling me?
Fine; it cost you nothing - pay me no mind
__________________________________________
PlatooN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:54 AM   #3
All Star
 
Valdarez's Arena
 
OVR: 51
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 5,091
Blog Entries: 33
Re: Madden Customizations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falzon
I would love the option to turn OFF Madden`s voice when using ask madden like they have in NCAA to turn off Corso's voice.
it's extremely annoying when Collinsworth and Madden are talking over eachother
Why? You don't like hearing Madden telling all you need to do is run out the clock when you're behind by 2 scores?

The voice wouldn't bother me if it were accurate every time, but then I like John Madden so I might not be as sensitive to the voice itself. I'd say right now ole John is only about 80% accurate. What's worse is his play calling is bad, bad, and more bad. (he doesn't even call the right packages for a given situation)
__________________
Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/Valdarez
Read My Blog - Vision Is Everything
Valdarez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:00 AM   #4
GO PACK GO
 
PlatooN's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 723
Re: Madden Customizations

Val what i mean is Madden talking while collinsworth is talking...for instance i complete a 30 yard pass and Collinsworth starts talking about Rodgers arm strength and while he's talking i press "ask madden" and then John starts talking about the next play while chris is still talking about the last play?
know what i mean?
__________________
__________________________________________
you're not feeling me?
Fine; it cost you nothing - pay me no mind
__________________________________________
PlatooN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:49 AM   #5
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Perth
Re: Madden Customizations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
Why? You don't like hearing Madden telling all you need to do is run out the clock when you're behind by 2 scores?
Never heard something that bad, but I've also never heard 'no need to rush; a score on this drive and you're within a touchdown of tying it up' in the right situation. I've been more than two scores down and heard it, less than a touchdown behind and heard it, I've heard it with 30 seconds to go, I think I may have even heard it while in front.
koberulz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2009, 10:55 AM   #6
All Star
 
Valdarez's Arena
 
OVR: 51
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 5,091
Blog Entries: 33
Re: Madden Customizations

Quote:
Originally Posted by koberulz
Never heard something that bad, but I've also never heard 'no need to rush; a score on this drive and you're within a touchdown of tying it up' in the right situation. I've been more than two scores down and heard it, less than a touchdown behind and heard it, I've heard it with 30 seconds to go, I think I may have even heard it while in front.
Yeah, it's all over the place. Sometimes it's fine, and other times it's just really off. They need to #1 fix the play calling so it's better (after fixing the AI play calling), and then tune the Madden wording so it's accurate more often (ideally all the time).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falzon
Val what i mean is Madden talking while collinsworth is talking...for instance i complete a 30 yard pass and Collinsworth starts talking about Rodgers arm strength and while he's talking i press "ask madden" and then John starts talking about the next play while chris is still talking about the last play?
know what i mean?
Yep, I've noticed that at times.
__________________
Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/Valdarez
Read My Blog - Vision Is Everything
Valdarez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:06 AM   #7
MVP
 
jsquigg's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Nov 2003
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden Customizations

To the point of being able to adjust settings to use the patch or not, I think every game needs the tuner settings used in NHL 10. You can update the game without using a patch and that's brilliant and should be used by all EA's sports games.
jsquigg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:53 PM.

Top -