Home

Old 12-08-2009, 02:26 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 36
Re: online cheesers!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus82
i have really done a 180 on how i feel about defensive "cheesing" online. until they fix blitz effectiveness and improve man coverage nano-ing is the only way to get pressure on the QB.

other wise all the offense needs is one good suction block and the QB is out the pocket, buying another 5 seconds to throw the ball. it happens far too often.
not really

proper blitzes and good DEs do work

i always control the safety and get plenty of sacks, legitly
Old 12-08-2009, 02:37 PM   #10
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

What IS a nano blitz? I figure if you can get to the qb, it's legit. Playing with no d-line seems a little ****ed up tho. I mean at least 2 down linemen in prevent.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:46 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue Titan
not really

proper blitzes and good DEs do work

i always control the safety and get plenty of sacks, legitly
ehhhh. a five man rush without any adjustment equals no sacks. the line will pick this up perfectly.

and wtf is a prper blitz? unless i user the DEs they get caught in a suction block and the QB escapes to the outside.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2009, 02:52 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

i dont mind playing cheesers because its like a game within a game. i get extra satisfaction from beating a cheeser. i wont lie, it gets pretty fustrating when u cant stop or figure out what they are doing, but its nothing in the game that is impossible to stop. everything has a counter. thats where the mental aspect kicks in and you really have to outsmart some of these cheesers. i just cant stand glitchers. one game i was winning and the guy paused the game, but the timer never came up and it was paused for a long time. i sent him a message and he said he quit a while back. so i fiqured i had no other choice but to quit. of course i got a loss and checked the other quys stats and he finished the game and won. someone tried it on me in another game and i just sent him a message syaing i know about the pause glitch and i will wait forever b4 i turn of my ps3. he still sat there for about an hour b4 he unpaused it. smh at the pause glitch. i can stand the cheesers, its just the glitchers i hate
Old 12-08-2009, 02:58 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drolouis
i dont mind playing cheesers because its like a game within a game. i get extra satisfaction from beating a cheeser. i wont lie, it gets pretty fustrating when u cant stop or figure out what they are doing, but its nothing in the game that is impossible to stop. everything has a counter. thats where the mental aspect kicks in and you really have to outsmart some of these cheesers. i just cant stand glitchers. one game i was winning and the guy paused the game, but the timer never came up and it was paused for a long time. i sent him a message and he said he quit a while back. so i fiqured i had no other choice but to quit. of course i got a loss and checked the other quys stats and he finished the game and won. someone tried it on me in another game and i just sent him a message syaing i know about the pause glitch and i will wait forever b4 i turn of my ps3. he still sat there for about an hour b4 he unpaused it. smh at the pause glitch. i can stand the cheesers, its just the glitchers i hate
i agree with everything you said. I would rather not nano but sometimes you can't rely on the AI to get you pressure.

i had a guy that ran that damn snugs flip formation the entire game. I ran a more conventional offense. we went toe to toe until i fumbled the ball in the 4th. It was fun as hell trying to figure what he was doing and stop the play. I mean my adrenaline was up, heart was racing and everything.

turns out you can't stop that formation, this was before i discovered a few nano blitzes. if someone tries it again i know what to do.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:34 PM   #14
MVP

capp34's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus82
turns out you can't stop that formation,
You reaching...no formation is unstoppable.

Kings of the Kourt Commissioner

KOTK Discord - https://discord.gg/Swj5cJe
Old 12-08-2009, 09:57 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by capp34
You reaching...no formation is unstoppable.

i've labbed with a few different people to try and stop that formation and came to the conclusion that in the right hands there isn't much you can do to stop it. you have to hope the offense makes a mistake. trust me, the formation is a beast.

the ai isn't smart enough to handle the routes to the flat out of compressed formations

the
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2009, 10:10 PM   #16

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoonie05
lol I'm not new to online gaming, but the last couple weeks it seems like ppl only use nanos or back their defense up. I don't have a problem with it I still end up winning anyway, but it gets boring
I ran into the nano blitzing today lost 12 to 14. I don't play madden as much as I used to but, Its very annoying. Oh and get used to it, unless you play people here at OS your probably going to run into it on a consistant basis.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »