Home

online cheesers!!!!

This is a discussion on online cheesers!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2009, 10:37 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: online cheesers!!!!

Madden needs to implement a safeguard against moving multiple players. If you move one player and try to control a second player, the first player should automatically move back to his original position.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:44 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

i cosign this safeguard idea, even though i have no problem stopping nanos. you just have to adjust your line properly. as far as the snugs formation, if you have a REALLY good madden player that schemes out of this formation, it will be very hard to stop. emphasis on REALLY good. its not impossible though, it just gos back to outhinking your opponent
Old 12-09-2009, 09:41 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by drolouis
i cosign this safeguard idea, even though i have no problem stopping nanos. you just have to adjust your line properly. as far as the snugs formation, if you have a REALLY good madden player that schemes out of this formation, it will be very hard to stop. emphasis on REALLY good. its not impossible though, it just gos back to outhinking your opponent
maybe i shouldn't have said impossible. When i played the guy, my defenders had about 3 plays where they had two hands on the ball but didn't come up with the pick. You really need the computer to allow your defenders make plays when you get the opportunity, becuase like you said, it is hard to stop a really good player using snugs flip.

I agree with not being able to move multiple players around. To some degree madden limits this because your line will move back to their original gaps when you switch off and the LBs and DBs will do their little pre snap shifting animations.

i still argue that if you run a base defense with no LB shifting, no lineman reblitzing. the O-Line does a great job of blocking. Even in 6 vs 5 situations the line will do decent job of blocking. Like i said before, until the fix blitz effectiveness and man/flat coverage, some degree of "nano" blitzing is needed to get fast pressure. and still cover the field.

I just played a guy last night who used NE's playbook. he ran a good offense and pulled the snugs flip play on third down. I let him run it 2 or three more times with out nano-ing blitzing him but he started using it as a crutch so I took it away from him.

funny thing is he knew that nano-ing was the only way to stop it so he let it go and immediately switched his gameplan. he ran the two HB shotgun formation and hot routed the backs to block. Voila! We now have a chess match! He stopped running a cheese offense and i ran a more conventional defense. My point is that an experienced player can counter any cheese/nano whatever. the tools are available in madden 10.

in the end the score was 10 - 7, but just my luck, i got disconnected from the network before the 4th quarter started. mutual respect was displayed i added the guy to my friend list.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:55 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus82
ehhhh. a five man rush without any adjustment equals no sacks. the line will pick this up perfectly.

and wtf is a prper blitz? unless i user the DEs they get caught in a suction block and the QB escapes to the outside.
like if the qb is always rolling right, send ur guys right, or send a lb left ur guys right and take the dt right up the middle. basic football stuff

i just got through playing a game where my DT had 3 sacks and my team had 4 or 5.

so it can be done without cheating
Old 12-09-2009, 11:12 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue Titan
like if the qb is always rolling right, send ur guys right, or send a lb left ur guys right and take the dt right up the middle. basic football stuff

i just got through playing a game where my DT had 3 sacks and my team had 4 or 5.

so it can be done without cheating
got it. i play straight up until i see my opponent exploiting the AI. i only use "advanced methods" to match cheese for cheese lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2009, 01:02 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by i3man
Madden needs to implement a safeguard against moving multiple players. If you move one player and try to control a second player, the first player should automatically move back to his original position.

^^^ No no no, you just have to use the line audibles, pick your spots and beat the blitz.

The Ravens move people all over the place, the D playbooks are all cookie cutter replicas of the main ones and so limiting a guys creativity on D is just wrong.

I have yet to encounter a nano that I could not find a counter for - I will say that EA should put something in where if a guy runs the same nano twice, the CPU should adjust for you to close that down, I don't need it, but I know the frustration cuz I used to be lost until I started analyzing the defenders movements and labbing to shut down nanos!!!

The defensive playbooks are far too limiting any way, you take out the ability to move guys around and you create new offensive exploits that you need to move two guys to stop!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »