Home

Madden 10: the good, the bad and whats needed

This is a discussion on Madden 10: the good, the bad and whats needed within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-09-2009, 01:53 AM   #9
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Madden 10: the good, the bad and whats needed

*sigh* Very little gameplay elements which still needs a lot of work. Otherwise a good list.

I could create a blog/post this long (probably longer) just on the gameplay elements alone (rgiles put a short list of gameplay elements together in a recent blog), but with the EA devs no longer visiting / enteracting with the community I just don't see the point of putting in the effort to create it. Maybe if I get really, really bored one day (very possible, lol).
Old 12-09-2009, 02:24 AM   #10
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
*sigh* Very little gameplay elements which still needs a lot of work. Otherwise a good list.

I could create a blog/post this long (probably longer) just on the gameplay elements alone (rgiles put a short list of gameplay elements together in a recent blog), but with the EA devs no longer visiting / enteracting with the community I just don't see the point of putting in the effort to create it. Maybe if I get really, really bored one day (very possible, lol).
They still are going to interact... it's just that (at least from my understanding) it's not going to be on such a close basis as it was for Madden 10.
Old 12-09-2009, 02:29 AM   #11
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
They still are going to interact... it's just that (at least from my understanding) it's not going to be on such a close basis as it was for Madden 10.
Ian said they were reworking fan interaction, but not sure what that means. I haven't seen him post on here in a couple months now I think. Phil never posted a lot, and now it looks like he's just posting updates. Not really sure what their plan is on the interaction front. I can't see investing a lot of time on anything in-depth unless I know it will be read / received feedback. That's just me though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2009, 02:55 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 15

Great thread, and I agree on practically every single point the OP made. Hopefully Ian and his crew will look at this thread.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:38 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Usually i don't ppl making lists like this... but this list is great and I agree with every single part! good job
Old 12-09-2009, 08:54 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridemooses
Just makes you think what the Madden game designers at EA are qualified and payed to do... I guess underachieve is one of them. Great analysis, I would be more gameplay oriented but presentation definitely is up there in my books. What are all the guys getting PAID to do this analysis doing? Probably creating a new "Fight for the Interception" feature.

Btw I just made that up but that could be kinda fun controlling a receiver or a corner and fighting for a ball. Just a stupid mockery of fight for the fumble but hey, an interesting idea at the least.

Viva la Madden revolucion!
Once I found out the ratings meant nothing, I never played the game again. I didn't have a chance to discover the myriad of issues that are present in this game.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:28 AM   #15
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez

My advice is to put your thread in the wish list area and soon. Connect with Ian on Twitter and give him a direct link to the thread and ask him or one of his associates to take a look at it.

My .02 cents.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2009, 01:55 PM   #16
Xbox One X

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
6. the extra point and halftime show: this was done half a** and should have never been put into this years game
and now lets see what's hAPPening around the league.......

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XB1X: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »