Home

What is one thing Madden 11 must have to confirm a purchase for you???

This is a discussion on What is one thing Madden 11 must have to confirm a purchase for you??? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 10:46 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: What is one thing Madden 11 must have to confirm a purchase for you???

ummm, alot. franchise upgrades in particular...some simple things like mock draft, coaching bonuses (expanded) with some degree of progression and degression and some degree of custom plays

BUT any combination of bigger things like practice squads, a meaningful owner mode and working player interactions (the oline/dlinemen and blocking in this years game is lacking) will help a great deal...regardless I'll rent it first and see what I feel.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:52 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
ditto, I'm gonna buy madden no matter how good or bad it is....
this is the mind set that helps improve madden year in and year out . . . .

but one thing i need them to have is the ability to user catch. no more over the shoulder attempts every time i switch to the damn guy, i want the ability to jump for the ball.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:54 AM   #11
Rookie

ClemsonTiger81's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHeffalump
At this point I can deal with broken aspects of gameplay. It's just the way this engine is going to be. If Madden doesn't have an offline franchise mode worth playing, it sits on the shelf. For Madden 11 I'll make sure that it's the store shelf, not my own.

The free agent issue is absurd. Third string corners want Champ Bailey's money and century long contracts? Like, what? I just don't get it. Maybe I'm forgetful but I don't remember this happening in any other Madden.
I have a feeling that you, me and a lot of other people are going to sadly dissapointed. I want REALISTIC.....Franchise/Season stats, not 3 running backs rushing for 4000 yards and 100 TD's and Tom Brady (as good as he may be) duplicating his 2007 season, EVERY SEASON!!!

I think...at the end of the day...EA really...just doenst give a damn.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2009, 11:00 AM   #12
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Based on the current rate of changes, I have a feeling it will be Madden 13 before I could honestly suggest a buy of the game. The biggest things I need to see (top 5).

1. Proper Movement / locomotion (footwork, momentum, acceleration, deceleration)
  2. Route Based Passing
  3. Proper Passing Arc
  4. Pin Point Passing
  5. Faster Response On Moves (DLine, DBs, HBs, WRs)

I want to be able to feel the player movements, how they move on the field, when they make a move, when I pass the ball, when the receiver makes a catch or the DB trys to knock it down. Right now, I can't feel it at all, nearly 4 seasons in, and it all feels predetermined, and the animations all trigger too late.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:15 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 18

"Telecast Presentation". Enough of Broadcast...make is look, sound and feel like a real TV NFL game. Cameras, replays, highlights, pregame/halftime/post game, game breaks, out of town tickers and all the bells and whistles we see every Sunday.

Bought.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:22 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
it has to be released.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
ditto, I'm gonna buy madden no matter how good or bad it is....
Old 12-09-2009, 11:28 AM   #15
Ready to chase #12

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito78
I'm enjoying Madden '10 very much this year, especially post patches. I enjoy the series, as I have been for the 20+ years its been out. So it stands to reason that I'll be looking forward to the game next year when it releases.

Sorry that confused you.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2009, 11:46 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 26

To put it short, put everything from HC09(I will even go and say minus the draft presentation about the players) and a realistic running game. Even then I would be tempted to pass on the product on principle alone.

Last edited by Glorious Arc; 12-09-2009 at 12:10 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »