Home

What is one thing Madden 11 must have to confirm a purchase for you???

This is a discussion on What is one thing Madden 11 must have to confirm a purchase for you??? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden 22 Gameplay in 4K: Full Game With Presentation Between Packers and Bears
NASCAR 21: Ignition Announced, Releases on October 28 - Trailer & Some Details Revealed
FIFA 22 Career Mode Deep Dive: What's in and What's Not
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 10:13 PM   #65
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: What is one thing Madden 11 must have to confirm a purchase for you???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
Watch the replays closely in very slow motion with an eye on the QB and the receiver. On the default setting DB reaction setting, the DB will begin to react as soon as you press the button. That's how they are able to cut under the routes so easily. This is even in man on man coverage, not zone. They need to alter the coverage, at least in man on manage coverage, so the player plays the man they are covering, and only reacts to the ball at the last moment 'if' they see it.
'Undercutting routes' is one of my gripes about this game. It really shows on the AI-controlled QB because when they pass, they can't account for the DBs making unrealistic adjustments to make the play. As a human user, we're (I'm) able to identify which passes not to make because I know that DB's are uber-aggressive in making plays. The WRs aren't nearly as aggressive.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:36 PM   #66
R**k**

whosgotcha's Arena

OVR: 18

1. Better o-line and d-line interaction.
  2. Better sack occurence.
  3. Noticeable improvement in play when upgrading a position with a better player.
  4. noticeable degrade in play when a position is filled with a low skilled player.
  5. ability to see the names of the defensive backs when scanning the field on offense.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:26 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 19

I agree 100% with Adembroski's post.

Football games are played from August to January (plus the SB in Feb). The offseason is Feb thru July. Thats 6 months of football being played and 6 months of the offseason. Madden's current offseason is a joke. Madden 10's offseason is better than before, but it still feels like a band-aid is being used when surgery is needed.

So to the OP, I will purchase the game if the Franchise Mode is improved/overhauled/scraped and turned into some new type of mode GM mode maybe.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:23 AM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 6

IR working right would be a huge step for me
Old 12-10-2009, 05:22 AM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 11

Deeper Franchise mode, and fix the usual franchise problems (broken IR, stupid FA money demands, draft picks limit at 10 etc)
Fix the running animation - some iPhone games (Backbreaker) have better running animations than Madden

Better animations:
WR/DB interactions
OL/DL interactions
Proper locomotion/ foot planting

Can we please have the WR's or RB's go low when being tackled, no one takes tackles standing straight up. This would make proper hits seem bigger and more rare.

Proper game testing. I remember Ian saying they could not fix all the bugs because they didn't spot them all, because it's difficult for them to spot them. Bring in some testers!!! And not just the community guys from last year bring in proper damn testers!

With these things in the game it'd be an instant buy for me.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:59 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 4

1 have a salary cap for online franchsie

2.take the dam ratings out of onlne franchse when u drafting

3 have more control in online franchise if u the commish
from not allow memebers sign any free agent till he opens it cost not everyone in the onlne franchise right away and some owners will try sign guys before everones in

and sim games for online franchise allow the commish picks who gets the win if there 2 guys in the online franchsie 1 guy tryng play his game and the other not the guy who trying get the game in should get the win instead of just sim it not know who gets the win

4. for online and offline franchise mostly injuries which means when a injuries happen they out for weeks or season this hardly happen in madden 10 most guys get injuried and come back in 10 plays or less which is unrealsitc to alwasy have so many guys get injured and only out few plays so longer injuries when i play the game from franchise to lobby games

5. have players roles back in madden and even have hold outs on contracts cause they want a extention on there current deal to they get more money they not going play in the game like this be also in online franchise

6 offline franchise when a qb playing crap like throwing picks left and right i want see the coach bench him and let the back up play when u throw 8 ints in one game and still playing when u down 40 points in the 4th quarter u dont see that in the nfl

7. better blocking from the offensive side of the ball hate to see a guy dont blcok anyone when they should know who to block unless its a blitz and they get confused sometimes

8. make the dam field better like before when it got turn up or look muddy when it ran

9. when u play a game at noon make the game look like its getting later from sunshine to getting darker

10. better comartary special in the playoffs
Old 12-10-2009, 10:20 AM   #71
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

There's no one thing for me, but the most important would be realistic footwork. The lack of proper footwork in the game kills the timing, reads & general realism.

I'd have to lump a lot of things together to give just one thing. REALISM! And that would need to be in the form of:

-Realistic footwork
-Realistic interaction, especially blocking. Engaged blocks need mobility
-Realistic play calling system on defense (read: tiered)
-Realistic positions: WOLB, SOLB, Flanker, Split End, NT
-Realistic options on special teams: sufficient number of punt, kick-off & FG plays & formations
-Realistic AI
-More offensive plays & better playbook organization

Good luck to me.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:22 AM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 4

- Madden Long Camera or Customizable Camera.... I Wide is not the nearly the same.

- Online Co-op franchise..... How you can add online Co-op without doing a useful thing with it is beyond me!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »