Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2009, 12:56 PM   #1
Executive Editor
 
RaychelSnr's Arena
 
OVR: 57
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 4,846
Blog Entries: 490
Madden NFL 10: Offense Be-Ware

Demarcus Ware has become one of the most dominant pass rushers in the league, and the Dallas Cowboy defense is finding more and more ways to utilize his great ability.

One of the more successful ways has been to use him as an outside linebacker in a 3-4 set, and have a blitz designed to overload one side. This allows D Ware to get free off the edge, or have a one on one matchup with either the tackle or the running back -- which the Cowboys will take every time.

Having a pass rusher such as Ware allows the rest of the secondary to be able to jump routes more consistently, because they know the opposing quarterback only has a short time with the ball.

Read More - Madden NFL 10: Offense Be-Ware
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / Wii
RaychelSnr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2009, 01:09 PM   #2
Banned
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: North Bethesda, MD
Re: Madden NFL 10: Offense Be-Ware

Good stuff Chris. Ware is a beast no doubt.
joejccva71 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:44 PM   #3
Banned
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Aug 2009
Re: Madden NFL 10: Offense Be-Ware

:T

I like the idea behind this. But, IRL, westbrook blocks way better than that. He would have squared up and popped him.
rocknroll1968 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:58 PM   #4
Banned
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: North Bethesda, MD
Re: Madden NFL 10: Offense Be-Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknroll1968
:T

I like the idea behind this. But, IRL, westbrook blocks way better than that. He would have squared up and popped him.
Against Ware??? Cmon now. lol seriously?
joejccva71 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #5
Banned
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Aug 2009
Re: Madden NFL 10: Offense Be-Ware

If Westbrook is in position, yes. In the video BW lets him run right past, like he was chipping (which you don't do on inside blocks)

You're telling me youve never seen a big time LB get stuffed by a smaller RB?
rocknroll1968 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2009, 04:14 PM   #6
Banned
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Dec 2009
Re: Madden NFL 10: Offense Be-Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
Demarcus Ware has become one of the most dominant pass rushers in the league, and the Dallas Cowboy defense is finding more and more ways to utilize his great ability.

One of the more successful ways has been to use him as an outside linebacker in a 3-4 set, and have a blitz designed to overload one side. This allows D Ware to get free off the edge, or have a one on one matchup with either the tackle or the running back -- which the Cowboys will take every time.

Having a pass rusher such as Ware allows the rest of the secondary to be able to jump routes more consistently, because they know the opposing quarterback only has a short time with the ball.

Read More - Madden NFL 10: Offense Be-Ware

when i run i dont even go to his side
hes a beast i dont understand how
1 player can b this good its a joke
shaneomac103 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 04:23 PM   #7
Banned
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: North Bethesda, MD
Re: Madden NFL 10: Offense Be-Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaneomac103
when i run i dont even go to his side
hes a beast i dont understand how
1 player can b this good its a joke
Do you watch the NFL on Sunday? Ware is better than James Harrison, and Harrison is unstoppable.
joejccva71 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 05:42 PM   #8
So long to a Legend.
 
ANDROMADA 1's Arena
 
OVR: 65
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: unknown
Posts: 5,034
Blog Entries: 103
Westbrook is not a good blocker.However that doesnt excuse the LG not blocking inside out to cover the A gap...Also the QB did not drop back or make a hot read to the slot receiver.This would not happen to my offense or any competent offensive coordinator.
ANDROMADA 1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:55 PM.

Top -