Home
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 05:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Patch 2 Uniform fixes....

So im guessing they are counting the seahawks green jersey and change there blue pants to defult at home the uniform fixes in patch 2? No browns brown pants they have worn half of the season. No chargers alt blue jersey they wear either.Dont get me started on the Jags unis they are screwed from the helmet down. I find it funny how the add decals to the back of the eagles and titans helmets but dont even bother to put the numbers on the back of the jags helmets.They gave some garbage excuse about the fonts they had to use for a few teams jerseys but they can go ahead and add stuff that just happend at the beginning of the year with the helmet decals? So next time the give an excuse about they cant fix a uniform for this season thats complete bull.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2009, 06:13 PM   #2
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Patch 2 Uniform fixes....

I'm not that worried about the Jags uniforms, I think they are still tweaking a few minor things with them, and would rather EA wait until they can get them 100%. I think it mainly had to do with the locations of the captain patches and how it lined up with the stripes.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:14 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 9

absolutly spot on, there is no excuse for this and ea should have fixed this in patch 1. There should not even be a patch in the first place when you buy the game it should be final product.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:44 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperhare
I'm not that worried about the Jags uniforms, I think they are still tweaking a few minor things with them, and would rather EA wait until they can get them 100%. I think it mainly had to do with the locations of the captain patches and how it lined up with the stripes.

The jags jersey stripe is the only thing that is close to being right about the whole uniform set.
1.The helmet is too green.
2.The numbers on the back of the helmet are not there and they go ahead and add decals to eagles and titans but dont put the jags on.
3.The helmet also uses last years logo font.
4.The font on the jerseys are from last years uniforms,EA claims they had to do it because of memory.
5.The pants stripe is wrong on both sets of pants and on the away black pants they are missing a stripe all together.
6.There are more but thats enough you get the point.
There are also problems with there old uniforms that they put on the game.I just wish they got the new ones right then i will go ahead and bitch about the old ones. It just really sucks to have to play the game with your favorite team and the uniforms are all screwed up. It just pisses me off more when they add extra stuff to some uniforms that dont even need it but just dont bother to fix uniforms that are messed up from the start and then they make some garbage excuses about why they cant fix them but then turn around and add DLC we have to buy to get more uniforms. If they can add uniforms for us to buy they sure as hell can fix the ones that are screwed up in the game to start im sick of their excuses too.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:18 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 25

Not for nothing...But their uniforms are awful no matter what EA does....3rd worst in the league.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2009, 07:29 PM   #6
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

I can't see how they could even be in the bottom 10, much less the bottom 3.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:35 PM   #7
Rookie

the new jags uniforms are growing on me i just wish the stripes were the same on all the players its kinda weird but the all wear differnt cuts and the stripes dont matchup. the bills have the worst patriots arent that great either.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:47 PM   #8
Rookie

CFTejada's Arena

OVR: 7

So, we're complaining about Jerseys? WOW, get over it their Jerseys. EA should focus on game play then worry about HOW GREEN the JAGS helmets are...

Like seriously do you really get mad if the Jerseys aren't 100 percent correct? Like your in an intense game & you think to your self " wow the Jags helmet is too green " Lmao..... stop nitpicking people

Falcons
Braves
Bulldogs
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »