Home

Why Madden Is Now The Greatest Football Game To Date

This is a discussion on Why Madden Is Now The Greatest Football Game To Date within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 03:32 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Why Madden Is Now The Greatest Football Game To Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Yay! Here we go again!

Nothing like trying to trick people into listening to your agenda.

you guys didnt have to open this and read it, or even respond to it after reading it, freedom of speech must be a painful concept for some.

People shell out 60 bucks hoping they get a game thats playable and dont have to sit and wait months and months for patches when it should have been done in the first place and then even after two patches have some things in the game still broken, just saying.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:35 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by puremvp1
you guys didnt have to open this and read it, or even respond to it after reading it, freedom of speech must be a painful concept for some.

People shell out 60 bucks hoping they get a game thats playable and dont have to sit and wait months and months for patches when it should have been done in the first place and then even after two patches have some things in the game still broken, just saying.
Please don't use the term freedom of speech when you clearly have no idea what it means.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:38 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
Please don't use the term freedom of speech when you clearly have no idea what it means.
Freedom of speech is "to speak without censorship or limitations.....to express what you believe....

so when people ask "why he shells out 60 bucks and then complains about it" because that's his right, you follow?

so please next time you feel the need to try and make someone look or feel dumb, move on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2009, 03:41 PM   #12
Ready to chase #12

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
LOL...

Quote:
And people don't have to make a stand alone thread to draw attention to themselves when there are several other threads in which to voice their opinion, just sayin'.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Old 12-11-2009, 03:43 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
LOL...

And people don't have to make a stand alone thread to draw attention to themselves when there are several other threads in which to voice their opinion, just sayin'.

Good point.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:44 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Freedom of speech is "to speak without censorship or limitations.....to express what you believe....

so when people ask "why he shells out 60 bucks and then complains about it" because that's his right, you follow?

so please next time you feel the need to try and make someone look or feel dumb, move on.
And how does it apply to an internet message board owned by a private individual? Please don't quote Wikipedia in an attempt to look smart without being able to properly apply the First Amendment to the context of private speech with no government presence.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:47 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
And how does it apply to an internet message board owned by a private individual? Please don't quote Wikipedia in an attempt to look smart without being able to properly apply the First Amendment to the context of private speech with no government presence.

I "quoted" wikipedia? sorry but no......nice try though

and you're going on ignore, because i'm not going to get banned for talking to a guy I could basically care less about, have a good life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2009, 03:48 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by eckoefx
Since this is nothing but a big /sarcasm thread I have a question for all you Madden haters.

Why the **** do you dish out $60 every year just to bitch about the game? Of course it will have it's problems, it a game they all do, but the extent some of you guys go through just amazes me.

If you buy the game play it, don't complain about it.
It's not about the money; $60 isn't that big of a deal. It's about the fact that a lot of people aren't satisfied with EA's vision of football, and would like an alternative.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »