Home

Any way to tune stats down in Franchise mode?

This is a discussion on Any way to tune stats down in Franchise mode? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-12-2009, 07:19 PM   #9
GO PACK GO

PlatooN's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Any way to tune stats down in Franchise mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeclone
Oh don't get me started on this. Too late, I just can't believe EA droped the ball so badly with this patch.
there is an uproar. check the gripe and impression threads.
Old 12-12-2009, 08:04 PM   #10
Banned

bill2451's Arena

OVR: 16

to all you people pissed about patch 2, i've got to ask, why did you DL it?

you knew the stats were going to be ridiculously bad based on every impression on these boards, so why did you dl it anyway knowing that you can't go back to patch 1

just curious

*now don't get me wrong, I think it's ridiculous that they screwed up the stats like this and ruined the patch so I don't want it... but at the very least I still enjoy the game and am running a fun franchise because I decided to stay on patch 1
Old 12-12-2009, 10:00 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 7

yeah but i think the gameplay fixes with the patch 2 are too needed to giveup the patch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2009, 02:28 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 14

Thats why i am glad and relieved that I traded this game in when I had the chance to get some extra credit at gamestop. Im back on Madden 2005 with the manifesto, and right now I am currently editing every player on there with the Madden 2006 default ratings. Five more teams to go and I can get a great franchise running.
Old 12-13-2009, 02:39 AM   #13
Banned

JJ_Bills9's Arena

OVR: 5

If you want a sort of fix, download the patch for your games. Then clear the cache when you sim games. It's a lot to do, but at least the gameplay will be saved in addition to the stats not being so royally screwed.

PS. Asked this in it's own thread, but once you clear your cache, do all updates for games get bundled into one update. Meaning If I clear my cache, will patches 1 and 2 be grouped into the same update, or is it still two separate updates? Same goes for NCAA patches 1-3.
Old 12-13-2009, 02:43 AM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_Bills9
If you want a sort of fix, download the patch for your games. Then clear the cache when you sim games. It's a lot to do, but at least the gameplay will be saved in addition to the stats not being so royally screwed.

PS. Asked this in it's own thread, but once you clear your cache, do all updates for games get bundled into one update. Meaning If I clear my cache, will patches 1 and 2 be grouped into the same update, or is it still two separate updates? Same goes for NCAA patches 1-3.
Clearing your cache will take it back to the version that is out of the box. Redownloading will give you the latest update, which in Madden or NCAA's case, is #2 or #3 respectively. You can not go back to #1 with Madden or #2 with NCAA.

Edit: Not to mention, clearing your cache to sim will fix the rushing, but WILL NOT fix the sacks and the overtackling by linebackers and undertackling by defensive backs.
Old 12-13-2009, 02:56 AM   #15
Banned

JJ_Bills9's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatisback
Clearing your cache will take it back to the version that is out of the box. Redownloading will give you the latest update, which in Madden or NCAA's case, is #2 or #3 respectively. You can not go back to #1 with Madden or #2 with NCAA.

Edit: Not to mention, clearing your cache to sim will fix the rushing, but WILL NOT fix the sacks and the overtackling by linebackers and undertackling by defensive backs.
So you're saying if I clear my cache, the fixes that were on patch #1 won't be fixed anymore and there is nothing I could do about it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2009, 02:59 AM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_Bills9
So you're saying if I clear my cache, the fixes that were on patch #1 won't be fixed anymore and there is nothing I could do about it?
Correct.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »