Home

Any way to tune stats down in Franchise mode?

This is a discussion on Any way to tune stats down in Franchise mode? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2009, 03:02 AM   #17
Banned

JJ_Bills9's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Any way to tune stats down in Franchise mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatisback
Correct.
Well that sucks. I assume there is probably no place you get specific patches either.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:27 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 15

Glad to see we have guys that are thinking of every possible solution to this issue. Thats just awesome even if it won't work.

Kudos guys.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:02 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...les-sacks.html

I added a post to the bottom of the linked thread which addresses rushing yardage. I'm afraid we're all stuck with the ruined YPC stats because of the wacky sim engine, but doing everything that thread says, with the exception of the HB2/HB1 distribution, will give you perfect yardage averages.

Just follow his steps but make all of the HB2/HB1 sliders for each team set at 30.

Last edited by mikealltogether; 12-13-2009 at 09:07 AM.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:00 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

Reading all the experiences of these loyal yet dissatified consumers is upsetting to say the least. It would be nice for the marketer/distributor of this product to acknowledge us, at the very minimum.

Thanks to the diehard fans of this product and the research and information they provided on Patch #2, I was able to make an informed decision to skip it.

The passion and tenacity of the Madden fanbase is something every corporation should covet. Unfortunately, in this case, that doesn't seem to be a concern of theirs. They obviously feel demand for their product, regardless of its quality is inelastic and the sales numbers prove that out.

And so it goes as we move into another development cycle and the associated hype/promises......... Madden consumer - 2003, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010....201?
Old 12-13-2009, 01:22 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatisback
Correct.

If you clear your cache and then download the patch the fixes from both patches will be there. I did this and then checked to see if I had the brodcast cam and I did. (brodcast cam was put in with the first patch) but there is no way to download just patch #1.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »