Home

Question about the new roster update(and the old one)...

This is a discussion on Question about the new roster update(and the old one)... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2009, 02:09 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Question about the new roster update(and the old one)...

I know it was supposed to be coming out today and a bug is pushin it back to whenever, but does anyone know what has been changed in this update? What was the date of the last update? Reason why I ask is because me and my friend just started a franchise today and played some games, but I'd be mad if the roster update comes out tomorrow, but if the ratings are not that much diff then we can stick with what we have...

Also, I heard apparently there is a glitch with create a player? This is true with the current roster update? What is the glitch exactly?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2009, 09:29 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Question about the new roster update(and the old one)...

3 weeks between roster updates would make me believe that there will be alot of rating changes. I don't know what they will do with someone like Drew Brees, he's currently rated 97 in the Week 11 update but I expect him to go back upto 99 after the game against the Pats but then when the Saints needed OT to beat the Redskins, that might effect it but doubt it so some players will improve.

And what about someone like Brady? He's currently rated 98 but after the Pats have lost 3 in 4, I wouldn't be surprised if that changes.

I would say hold out for the roster update because of the time between this one and the last one being 3 weeks, enough time for players to improve their performance to have a better rating and vice versa.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »