Home

EA should allow the user (on Defense )2 have the option 2 lock on D ball or on the Wr

This is a discussion on EA should allow the user (on Defense )2 have the option 2 lock on D ball or on the Wr within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2010, 12:53 AM   #9
MVP

I Peench's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: EA should allow the user (on Defense )2 have the option 2 lock on D ball or on th

I got pretty decent at jarring the ball loose as a WR went to catch it in M10. Don' t know exactly what you're talking about here, but I think there are much more important concerns.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:57 AM   #10
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: EA should allow the user (on Defense )2 have the option 2 lock on D ball or on th

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Peench
I got pretty decent at jarring the ball loose as a WR went to catch it in M10. Don' t know exactly what you're talking about here, but I think there are much more important concerns.
I think he wanting EA to allow to see where the ball is going before it leaves the QB hand. He wants to know before hand what WR the AI QB will be throwing to.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:58 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Pretty much you are asking EA give the location to where the ball is going before it is throw to the WR. That is pretty much not going to happen. Plus this not real. Why would you want to know where the ball is going before it is throwed. Thats like cheating on a test. Sorry bro but it will never happen in a million years.
What are u talking about...when the ball is thrown by the QB..the DB is already locating or tryin to locate the ball..all I'm saying is give us the option to play the ball, or deliver a big hit..THAT"S REAL FOOTBALL..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2010, 01:04 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blue
What are u talking about...when the ball is thrown by the QB..the DB is already locating or tryin to locate the ball..all I'm saying is give us the option to play the ball, or deliver a big hit..THAT"S REAL FOOTBALL..
I still don't know what you are asking for. If you want to lay the wood cycle through your players when the ball is in the air and it only cycles the ones that are closest to the ball, switch to your safety and go for the knockout hit. If not stay with the corner and try picking it off
Old 04-28-2010, 01:07 AM   #13
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blue
Well bro I kind of understand what you are saying. But still don't fully know what you are asking. Besides in madden 10 I always make big hits. I don't need a lockon to do that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »