Home

New Updated Draft Classes Help please

This is a discussion on New Updated Draft Classes Help please within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2009, 03:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
New Updated Draft Classes Help please

Does anyone have 4 new updated draft classes from NCAA Football with all the names of players and the real players that are good in real life, good in the draft classes too?

For example I have 4 draft classes that I use for my offline franchise but they are from the beginning of the year and Suh and Eric Berry arent that good (even though they are STUDS in real life) and Gerald McCoy isnt even coming out in this years class

Does ANYONE have new updated ones I could get? Do I have to go to EA locker in NCAA Football to get them? or is there another way?

Any help would be very much appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2009, 05:16 PM   #2
Pro

kwpit79's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: New Updated Draft Classes Help please

There is a poster in here who was nice enough to put the real names and updated ratings for NCAA which lead to good draft classes. His gamertag is Romancaeser.

I believe it does get randomized a bit everytime you upload a draft class into Madden, but for the most part, good players (ie Carlos Dunlap, Eric Berry, that Suh dude) all show up as top prospects.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:37 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwpit79
There is a poster in here who was nice enough to put the real names and updated ratings for NCAA which lead to good draft classes. His gamertag is Romancaeser.

I believe it does get randomized a bit everytime you upload a draft class into Madden, but for the most part, good players (ie Carlos Dunlap, Eric Berry, that Suh dude) all show up as top prospects.

Do I need to use that tag in NCAA Football under EA locker? Or is there another way?
Old 12-15-2009, 09:46 AM   #4
Pro

D-MAC©®'s Arena

OVR: 4

I d/l'd his rosters, but every time I sim a dynasty I never get any draft classes out of them. What am I doing wrong here? BTW: DK rosters are by far the most accurate rosters out IMO.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:01 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-MAC©®
I d/l'd his rosters, but every time I sim a dynasty I never get any draft classes out of them. What am I doing wrong here? BTW: DK rosters are by far the most accurate rosters out IMO.
DK rosters? what's this? I need help finding the most up to date draft class.i cant find any with clausen coming out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2009, 02:53 PM   #6
Pro

rooney8's Arena

OVR: 16

Have any of you ever seen a gem or bust in an import draft. I have only seen one, Cody Johnson 97 ovr. Don't know when he was drafted but was on a 1yr 310k contract.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »