Home

Weather.com Fix For Live Weather

This is a discussion on Weather.com Fix For Live Weather within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-13-2009, 05:59 PM   #1
Pro

Foo4Everlong's Arena

OVR: 8
Weather.com Fix For Live Weather

I would like to take the credit for this, but the bottom line is I can't. krispybb23 from the EA postboards came up with the fix, and I did a search on these boards to see if anyone posted it here but I didn't see it. So here it is! And it actually works everytime. Check it out yourself. And just to be sure look at weather.com on your computer to make sure it comes out right.

Before you start a game at the team select screen:

1. Pick the two teams you want. EXAMPLE: Steelers at Browns

2. Change away teams stadium to the home teams stadium. EXAMPLE: Change Steelers stadium to "Browns"

3. Start game as the team you want to play as. EXAMPLE: I played as the Browns

Thats it and it works.

TRY IT OUT!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2009, 06:29 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Weather.com Fix For Live Weather

does it work on franchise?
Old 12-13-2009, 06:43 PM   #3
Pro

Foo4Everlong's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt44
does it work on franchise?
Unfortunately I don't know as I haven't tried it on Franchise yet. I would assume that if u get the same screen in Franchise that u do in Play Now, that u should be able to. Good question though. This question was not answered on the EA Forum. Sorry.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:52 PM   #4
MVP

dbeth's Arena

OVR: 21

Works in Play Now. I just checked the Packers @ Bears game...I wanted to play as the Pack. I set up the game, and when I got the game settings for the Packers, I switched the stadium to "Bears". Game was played in overcast skies, visible steam coming out for their breath, and 43 degree weather.

NICE FIND!!!

Go Badgers!
Old 12-13-2009, 07:00 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 24

I can play "play now" games based upon the NFL schedule, and set the weather to match what I saw on Sunday. It was known since release.

But it can't be done in franchise, which is what the majority of the complaints are about. Every game, save for maybe one or two, is played in clear skies and nice temps, even at Lambeau in December. (Oh, and it apparently rains inside the closed-roof Cowboys Stadium, lol)

Decent find, but it's not a fix for us franchise guys....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2009, 07:02 PM   #6
Pro

Foo4Everlong's Arena

Yeah, this morning I played as the Redskins vs. Raiders and when I got to the game it was raining and very windy. This caused me to be a little cautious as when does it rain in Oakland? So I then went to weather.com and to my surprise it was raining and very windy. Spot on. Someone on EA played the last Monday night game that was ridiculously cold, and the person said there was a frost on the field which added for a very frigid feel. Pretty cool, pardon the pun. Later
Old 12-13-2009, 07:43 PM   #7
MVP

dbeth's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
I can play "play now" games based upon the NFL schedule, and set the weather to match what I saw on Sunday. It was known since release.

But it can't be done in franchise, which is what the majority of the complaints are about. Every game, save for maybe one or two, is played in clear skies and nice temps, even at Lambeau in December. (Oh, and it apparently rains inside the closed-roof Cowboys Stadium, lol)

Decent find, but it's not a fix for us franchise guys....
yeah, but was there a way to get a COLD game with NO SNOW before? You can't adjust the temperature in the weather section, just the precipitation type and intensity.

Go Badgers!
Old 12-13-2009, 08:51 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

Nice Find. Wish it worked in Franchise. I must say, though, that I get quite a few rainy weather games during Franchise mode with the Seahawks. I have played probably a total of three seasons and I have had quite a few rainy games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »