Home

I think i fixed the RB stats

This is a discussion on I think i fixed the RB stats within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-15-2009, 11:25 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: I think i fixed the RB stats

Instead of knocking RBs down, what would happen if you bumped defenders up? That'd hopefully give the same lower running stats without being immediately ruined by the next set of rookies coming in with uneditable inflated abilities.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2009, 11:32 PM   #26
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by shigogouhou
Instead of knocking RBs down, what would happen if you bumped defenders up? That'd hopefully give the same lower running stats without being immediately ruined by the next set of rookies coming in with uneditable inflated abilities.

This was another avenue I was thinking of...actually I am working on something like this for sacks. But trying to do that for every defense would be alot of editing, and again raising people still has downfalls of new draft classes not being rated high enough to get the same results......guess it is in some ways a no win situation

Still just wish EA would just undo what they did, I could deal with the lower stats much better than this stuff ! Right now, I pretty much am tired of messing with it, and dont even feel like playing the game, sad as that is, because I really liked this game !
Old 12-18-2009, 09:44 PM   #27
Rookie

prime21time37's Arena

OVR: 5

any new tests?
Old 12-18-2009, 10:07 PM   #28
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by shigogouhou
what about jacking up the tackle slider?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »