Home

Is it just me, or is kicking (FG's, punts) really difficult?

This is a discussion on Is it just me, or is kicking (FG's, punts) really difficult? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-16-2009, 02:51 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: Is it just me, or is kicking (FG's, punts) really difficult?

more like too easy
Old 12-16-2009, 03:11 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

Lol, after playing a while I realized it was my technique was off. After not playing for so long I didn't realize how "touchy" the system is. It's amazing how a tiny shift to one side can throw off the kick completely, but I'm kicking with about a 90% success rate now

Punts, however are still hard to master for me, especially the coffin corners...when I try to pin my opponent the ball just swings wildly out of bounds
Old 12-16-2009, 03:59 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity120
It's just you bro...my friend is horrid at kicking FGs and I never miss one, so it's just the person. I hav been supersimming thm now and have at least missed 7 FGs going into week 15 with Hansen(Lions kicker). I would suggest/recommend doing that if ur having that much trouble. Or if u find them way too easy like me.
No offense but if it was just him, it would be just him. but other people including your friend find it difficult to. Not saying they're aren't many people like you who are good at it but just him means he is the only person having trouble with kicking and your post confirms thats he's not.

Last edited by 4949; 12-16-2009 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Grammar
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2009, 05:31 PM   #36
Rookie

i used to have this problem, i just started moving the stick slower. now i'm money at all distances.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:33 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifetimez
Lol, after playing a while I realized it was my technique was off. After not playing for so long I didn't realize how "touchy" the system is. It's amazing how a tiny shift to one side can throw off the kick completely, but I'm kicking with about a 90% success rate now

Punts, however are still hard to master for me, especially the coffin corners...when I try to pin my opponent the ball just swings wildly out of bounds

i've given up on trying to punt and pin them deep.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »