Home

END ALL SOLUTION TO ALL STATS!!! Lets get it in Madden 11

This is a discussion on END ALL SOLUTION TO ALL STATS!!! Lets get it in Madden 11 within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-15-2009, 03:48 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: END ALL SOLUTION TO ALL STATS!!! Lets get it in Madden 11

I think the biggest thing they can do to help us get realistic sim stats is allowing us to edit ratings within franchise. Most stats are derived off of the ratings and therefore we would be able to adjust the required ratings leaguewide to make them line up properly with the true nfl stat range.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:13 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 12

Look I am not shooting your idea down.

EA add qrt lengths for simmed games!

While you are at it at injuries sliders for simmed games!

I am a fan of MORE AND MORE sliders and user adjustments.

What I am saying that it isn't going to be the FIX that makes the simmed stats acceptable.

They needs sliders for all the sim stats. Give me a slider to push every number up or down: Passing yards, passing tds, passing completions, passing averages, rushing yards, rushing averages, etc.

Then at least if I am not happy with the numbers I can adjust them.

But it probably isn't that simple either.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:03 PM   #11
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

That won't solve the issues.

I don't mind sim quarter length as an option, but I think most players adjust their quarter length to get a realistic number of plays.

Personally, I dont want the leading rusher in the league to have 600 yards or the leading passer to have 1500 yards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2009, 02:42 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 20

Yes, this needs to be added.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:34 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
That won't solve the issues.

I don't mind sim quarter length as an option, but I think most players adjust their quarter length to get a realistic number of plays.

Personally, I dont want the leading rusher in the league to have 600 yards or the leading passer to have 1500 yards.
outta the box the stats were outta control. my quarters are 10mins with 15sec runoff and i get a realistic 115-130 plays a game. thats not the issue. my stats are great, but the cpus stats are off the charts on default.

the prob is with no way to change sim qtr length, cpu guys were getting 160+ tackles a season and 50 pancakes, etc which is ridiculous. im getting real stats, but cant get the cpu's in line with reality due to them being inflated on default and cant scale em back. ive seen sim games where guys get 16 tackles. no way u can get close to this craziness when ur lead tackler got 8 as a season game high, and the cpu is pulling off 12-16 every week.

with the sim qtr length option, u can tune them down to repectable realistic levels of reality AND guys who want to play shorter quarters thatll produce less than realistic stats can scale the cpu down even further to have comparable stats if they wish too.

Last edited by o Mass Murda o; 12-16-2009 at 09:39 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:22 PM   #14
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by o Mass Murda o
outta the box the stats were outta control. my quarters are 10mins with 15sec runoff and i get a realistic 115-130 plays a game. thats not the issue. my stats are great, but the cpus stats are off the charts on default.

the prob is with no way to change sim qtr length, cpu guys were getting 160+ tackles a season and 50 pancakes, etc which is ridiculous. im getting real stats, but cant get the cpu's in line with reality due to them being inflated on default and cant scale em back. ive seen sim games where guys get 16 tackles. no way u can get close to this craziness when ur lead tackler got 8 as a season game high, and the cpu is pulling off 12-16 every week.

with the sim qtr length option, u can tune them down to repectable realistic levels of reality AND guys who want to play shorter quarters thatll produce less than realistic stats can scale the cpu down even further to have comparable stats if they wish too.
Not all stats are inflated at the 15 min sim level right now. Passing and receiving stats are pretty good.

If you adjust sim length to tone down tackles and rushing yards, then the other stats which are right on will then be too low.

I'd rather see them give us way more options and sliders for simmed games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »