Home

When will info start to filter out about Madden 11

This is a discussion on When will info start to filter out about Madden 11 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2010, 07:17 PM   #9
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: When will info start to filter out about Madden 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lofeazy
If Ian made a little better product he would not have gotten ripped on.Ian should remember where not blind reviewers who getting a free copy of the game.If Ian can't take peoples criticism of the game he should not have his name on it.
Well that didn't take long.

And from here on out, the thread goes downhill.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 01-03-2010, 08:27 PM   #10

OVR: 34

I doubt we'll see the interaction we saw with Madden 10. Maybe we'll see the blogs, but coming on here and being a part of the community can burn those guys out. I still play Madden 10 and enjoy it. I appreciate the openness of the Madden 10 dev team, but they set themselves up to get burned out.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:43 PM   #11
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
If Ian made a little better product he would not have gotten ripped on.Ian should remember where not blind reviewers who getting a free copy of the game.If Ian can't take peoples criticism of the game he should not have his name on it.
And we wonder why the developers don't post here anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2010, 09:20 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacnud
It's usually the draft when things start coming out. all that coverboy crap and maybe the first few features.
I'm not expecting anything more than this.

Hopefully someone can post links from Ian's Twitter as the game is being made. (I'm not joining Twitter;not my thing.)
Old 01-03-2010, 09:48 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
No we are not blind reviewers, however there is a difference between having constructive feedback as opposed to ripping on the dev team. Ian and company made a product that I felt is a pretty good improvement compared to last years.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:00 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
And we wonder why the developers don't post here anymore.
What we all post the positive things and forget the negatives? As long you say it nicely without get personal and calling the developer names, you have the right to point out all the error's in the game.

If you are a gamemaker don't you want to here about the negatives so you can make a better game? So you don't commit the same error's.(I know I would.)
Old 01-03-2010, 10:05 PM   #15
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes6812
No we are not blind reviewers, however there is a difference between having constructive feedback as opposed to ripping on the dev team. Ian and company made a product that I felt is a pretty good improvement compared to last years.

And that's your opinion...this years game IMO is nothing but better graphics...more presentation...slower gameplay...hopefully Madden 11 will be...better gameplay...better gameplay...better gameplay but that is my opinion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2010, 10:24 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes6812
Thats what I talking about having good feed back to the devs and hope they listen. (And yes anythings better then 09)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »