Home

Could this be the one? (Lions MM)

This is a discussion on Could this be the one? (Lions MM) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2009, 09:52 PM   #1
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Could this be the one? (Lions MM)

I know this has been discussed in the past but I honestly believe that EA has madden it nearly impossible to complete this Madden Moment. I got the TD and the two point conversion. On the Redskins first play I pick it off and got another TD. I kickoff and now there is 30 seconds left. Somehow my prevent defense left Santana Moss wide open to score a TD with no time to tie it. Then in OT I stop them and they punt. I bring it to their 40 and just need about 6-10 more yards to get a FG try. What happens?! Interception that goes for 6...game over.

I have seriously spent about 6 hours on the Madden Moment alone....anyone else have a "Could this be the one?" story like this?

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2009, 01:47 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Could this be the one? (Lions MM)

i have yet to beat this MM. the closest i've come is tying the game but leaving too much time for the Skins to drive down and kick a long FG to win it. i once spent 2 hours straight trying to beat this one and nearly threw my controller into the TV because Stafford has like zero accuracy and Megatron Johnson drops catchable passes.
Old 12-17-2009, 03:19 AM   #3
Rookie

ridemooses's Arena

OVR: 8

Lol I've beaten this one but it took forever. I used a lot of RB wheel routes, hurrying up and doing them over and over. You gotta go for to, my advice on the 2 is to go empty backfield and look to run it in with Stafford. Obviously you gotta look to see what the defense gives you but usually if you look at your receivers to see whats open, or not open, the middle of the line is wide open to score. Good luck.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:15 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

This one was *painful* and took me forever, but eventually go through it. I had the most success with an 'all verticals' where the HB goes up and across the field.

I'm still stuck on the final Bucs vs. Raiders MM though... got sick of trying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »