Home

Old 12-21-2009, 06:20 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Good Draft?

Yes, very annoying when certain players are rated 99 in NCAA, turn out be be crappy backups in MAdden...How to fix?!
Old 12-21-2009, 08:38 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsherry23
Yes, very annoying when certain players are rated 99 in NCAA, turn out be be crappy backups in MAdden...How to fix?!
This is how it is in real life. Not all first rounders turn out to be pro bowl players. I kind of like this aspect myself.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:36 AM   #11
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsherry23

i have heard that in ncaa 10 if you edit the players strength ratings it changes what there overall in madden usually is and makes it higher btw after a season clausen jumped 10 points despite throwing 25 touchdowns to 18 picks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2009, 06:29 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Well, I vote good draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsantos_5
This is how it is in real life. Not all first rounders turn out to be pro bowl players. I kind of like this aspect myself.
That sounds pretty cool actually, and makes sense. But, in some areas I feel like the stats should transfer over. Throw power I feel like wouldn't change regardless whether it was good or bad in college. But things like awareness, and intangible skills could certainly take hit.

That being said, I don't think it would ruin my day to find out that the NCAA draft classes didn't transfer perfectly over. So long as they got the basic idea, with busts, sleepers, etc, it wouldn't totally suck if the stats weren't transferred over perfectly.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:08 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxtrot2873
I've never done the NCAA draft. Wish I had it.
Check your local library. You can borrow many video games there these days, no charge. You can then sim a bunch of seasons in a day or two, and create a ton of draft classes.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:00 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

From the library? Really? I'll have to check that out. Never in a million years would I have considered the library to rent some games from.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:08 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
Check your local library. You can borrow many video games there these days, no charge. You can then sim a bunch of seasons in a day or two, and create a ton of draft classes.
Where do you live!?!?!? Our libraries barely have books
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »