Home

My nano favorite bitz and (setup very quick)

This is a discussion on My nano favorite bitz and (setup very quick) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2009, 11:04 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: My nano favorite bitz and (setup very quick)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
You're correct about logical discussions, but one article doesn't reflect the opinions of the majority of users on this site.
What do the moderators say, though?

It's them that count. If they don't ban "cheese" talk, then it would seem that it is allowed, whether the majority of users approve of "cheese" or not.

As far as I can tell - people can post "cheese" plays, people can then come and call it out as "cheese" and it can be discussed as long as it doesn't break any TOS.

Last edited by KBLover; 12-21-2009 at 11:06 PM.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:14 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover

It's them that count. If they don't ban "cheese" talk, then it would seem that it is allowed, whether the majority of users approve of "cheese" or not.

As far as I can tell - people can post "cheese" plays, people can then come and call it out as "cheese" and it can be discussed as long as it doesn't break any TOS.
Cheese is just code for "I dont know how to stop this".

If you like sim ball then play unranked or franchise. Ranked isnt for you because all of us top dogs on ranked are only interested in our rank and wins and are going to find something you suck at and beat it up. If I notice you are running zone in my pre snap read I throwing a screen to the opposite user side. If I notice its man Im going to audible to my man beater play.

On defense if I notice you just run shotgun passes all game Im going to nano you. If you mix it up Im blitzing from 155 blitzs which stops everything.

We on ranked take our game serious so dont play ranked if you arent interested in being banged on.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:23 PM   #11

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover

I never said it couldn't.

Moderators wouldn't close a thread because it is related to a cheese tactic, nor should they.

My point was that just because there was an article here that defined how to nano blitz, doesn't mean that is the way the majority of users on this site play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2009, 12:03 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

i heard rumors that the NFL Rules committee is going to bring up the Nano blitzing done by the Ravens and Jets. Apparently alot of O coordinators and owners are upset that they are cheesing every game.
Old 12-22-2009, 02:11 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by circasurvive

If you like sim ball then play unranked or franchise. Ranked isnt for you because all of us top dogs on ranked are only interested in our rank and wins and are going to find something you suck at and beat it up. If I notice you are running zone in my pre snap read I throwing a screen to the opposite user side. If I notice its man Im going to audible to my man beater play.

On defense if I notice you just run shotgun passes all game Im going to nano you. If you mix it up Im blitzing from 155 blitzs which stops everything.

We on ranked take our game serious so dont play ranked if you arent interested in being banged on.
You don't realize how ridiculous you sound in this post......"top dogs"...

LOL
Old 12-22-2009, 07:59 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by circasurvive

Madden is serious business.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:26 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 55

You know what I've thought? How come people don't talk about how to stop A gap blitzes?

My opinion real quick: Keep in a 6th blocker somewhere (HB, FB, TE) and slant your line accordingly. I usually like to slant my line at the nano, and block the extra blocker in the backfield to the opposite side. If the heat is still coming, I should at least be able to snap a dumpoff if their stud pass rusher gets matched up on my HB.

Pinching the line isn't always as effective from what I've read, but it'd be better than nothing against inside heat.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2009, 09:39 AM   #16
MVP

baseballsim's Arena

OVR: 6

I don't think posting blitz setups is bad. I've tried a few of them and they don't always work and could be risky depending on what play the offensive is going to run.

On offensive, I can't remember the last time someone tried to nano blitz on me. It doesn't happen very much.

Last edited by baseballsim; 12-22-2009 at 09:39 AM. Reason: I to It

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »