Home

My nano favorite bitz and (setup very quick)

This is a discussion on My nano favorite bitz and (setup very quick) within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-22-2009, 10:01 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: My nano favorite bitz and (setup very quick)

Quote:
Originally Posted by circasurvive
Cheese is just code for "I dont know how to stop this".

If you like sim ball then play unranked or franchise. Ranked isnt for you because all of us top dogs on ranked are only interested in our rank and wins and are going to find something you suck at and beat it up. If I notice you are running zone in my pre snap read I throwing a screen to the opposite user side. If I notice its man Im going to audible to my man beater play.

On defense if I notice you just run shotgun passes all game Im going to nano you. If you mix it up Im blitzing from 155 blitzs which stops everything.

We on ranked take our game serious so dont play ranked if you arent interested in being banged on.

I do not think there could have been a more clear example of why I have never, and will never, play games online.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:09 AM   #18
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2500
It the nickel 2-4-5 SS blitz just bring your safety download betwen the RDT and the RLB.
Will post all my cheese play later if this post hasn't been delete.

This IMO is not even a nano blitz. It can 1) be easily blocked. 2) It's just a 5 man pressure that does take time to get there. Nano blitzes basically take 0 time to get there, like the plays where someone is running a toss and the defender tackles the QB before he can even toss it. That is a nano blitz. I really don't see too many nano blitzes in the game this year. A lot of times people call a normal blitz a nano blitz because they were not expecting to be under pressure.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:27 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
I do not think there could have been a more clear example of why I have never, and will never, play games online.
Do you think he's actually speaking the truth? It's not that bad out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
This IMO is not even a nano blitz. It can 1) be easily blocked. 2) It's just a 5 man pressure that does take time to get there. Nano blitzes basically take 0 time to get there, like the plays where someone is running a toss and the defender tackles the QB before he can even toss it. That is a nano blitz. I really don't see too many nano blitzes in the game this year. A lot of times people call a normal blitz a nano blitz because they were not expecting to be under pressure.
This is why I was labeling my blitzes as "A gap blitzes". They still aren't nano blitzes. Those are very very rare, and like you mentioned... there's a difference.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »