Home

Wear and Tear

This is a discussion on Wear and Tear within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-23-2009, 02:08 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Wear and Tear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
Lets rephrase that..."The big bosses dont want to spend the money/time/give permission to allow for franchise to be revamped"

The idea of the casual gamer not wanting to buy it is a legit argument but for madden it doesnt really apply as heavily compared to other games. As stated many times, casual gamers will buy madden no matter what. Also, if the issue was casual gamers then they could add an option to turn it off.
I see what your saying and they did have the option to turn off vision cone yet they eventually removed it anyway. Im all for making the game have many levels of complexity like advanced player coach dynamics like contract year affecting ratings a little and losing coaches to get crazy like Jim Zorn did on monday (LOL redskins sick field goal) and disgruntled players losing ratings amoung a plethora of others. But i mean EA sees the clown wii making millions off of simplicity. so for their 360 counterpart they will simply mask the simplicity of this madden (hitstick, highlight stick, player assist, ask madden, only 10 draft picks, no team morale etc) with stellar graphics, decent animations, and yearly "addition feature" and move on to the next one. They don't care about the miniscule amount of franchise players and more so for the casual/tournament guys.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:32 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: Wear and Tear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
I see what your saying and they did have the option to turn off vision cone yet they eventually removed it anyway. Im all for making the game have many levels of complexity like advanced player coach dynamics like contract year affecting ratings a little and losing coaches to get crazy like Jim Zorn did on monday (LOL redskins sick field goal) and disgruntled players losing ratings amoung a plethora of others. But i mean EA sees the clown wii making millions off of simplicity. so for their 360 counterpart they will simply mask the simplicity of this madden (hitstick, highlight stick, player assist, ask madden, only 10 draft picks, no team morale etc) with stellar graphics, decent animations, and yearly "addition feature" and move on to the next one. They don't care about the miniscule amount of franchise players and more so for the casual/tournament guys.
Those are several solid ideas to progress franchise and the game in general. Honestly, madden has come to the point where I feel like this haha seriously I have just become frustrated at their ability to improve their product in all aspects of the game at a respectable level. I have already listed several times how poorly franchise was "upgraded" in comparison that I wont bother to digress. Not to mention the fact that they willing sell a product that has several faults/glitches/bugs that are glaringly obvious from less then a handful of games and then as they "fix" the game they break it all over again in another way. If simplicity is their new direction then I will simply pass on their products. Its not much in the big picture but why bother buying mediocrity.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »