Home

Who Doesn't Want Madden 2011

This is a discussion on Who Doesn't Want Madden 2011 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 08:58 PM   #1
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13
Who Doesn't Want Madden 2011

Or at least not in the year of 2010? I just got back on this game after the patch and i must say, it truly holds its own. I'm a big Madden fan and loved the game when it came out in Aug. but due to school and work i hardly play videogames anymore. However just a couple hours ago, I got into a awesome game with my brother.

Man.....a game of completely no defense, we scored on every possession against each other. The score was something like 56-42 but boy was it fun. Yes there was no defense and sometimes the A.I. missed tackles because of poor angles, but i feel like this years Madden is the most complete product we have gotten in a long time, Madden wise.

I wouldn't mind if they just patched another update which fixes more stuff and gave us a roaster update this year. Even playing today, i was still impressed at the level of animations etc. I can't even imagine what they're no hook for Madden 2011 will be.

Right now, they have an awesome product that can only get better. I don't see a need to rush a 2011 when 2010 is so awesome. Ian.... i'm pretty sure this is against your company policy's, but damn i would rather you guys just give up a update and try something completely new and out of the ball park for 2011....with a longer development time, you can do something amazing.

Because the stakes are going to be pretty high for the next version since 2010 was so good. I'm really glad i picked up Madden this year because i skipped on 08 but have every year prior to that.

So, whose with me on delaying Madden 11 and just getting more updates for Madden 10?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2009, 01:58 AM   #2
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Who Doesn't Want Madden 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallfever

So, whose with me on delaying Madden 11 and just getting more updates for Madden 10?
I'm with you, but that is as far as it will go. The NFL and the stockholders wouldn't go for that.
Old 12-25-2009, 07:43 AM   #3
All Star

OVR: 33

I want Madden every year.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:03 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

it's not worth it, even if they work on it for two years people are still going to find things to b!tch about, i could just see all the, "two years and nothing is fixed, EA is stealing our money" threads.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:11 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 14

not only do i not want 2011 Madden but 2012, 13, 14, and forever.
I think we should start a website called www.maddenforevernot.com

They suckered us into buying lies.

I'm selling my copy on craigslist for $40 in New York. Look it up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2009, 11:34 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 12

Madden 11 is our only chance to get a real online franchise, although I'll bet you a million bucks they still won't get it right and there will still be stuff missing... oh wait they can fix it in a snap with those easy sever side fixes.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:22 PM   #7
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »