Home

Best Team to play with

This is a discussion on Best Team to play with within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2009, 10:02 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 55
Re: Best Team to play with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codyjohnpaul
never played with rams...how are they?
I think they are fun because of Jackson being so strong... I think he's 87 STR! He can do everything. The right side of their OL is great to run behind.

I also think they have a clear identity on D with athletic DT's, strong DE's, and fast LB's. Otogowe is great at FS also.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 12-25-2009, 11:50 AM   #10
BTG
Banned

BTG's Arena

OVR: 5

I've been using the Vikings online and have won six games in a row. You have AD, who can do anything...tosses, iso plays, catch out of the backfield, etc. Favre is rated well, and as long as you stick in the pocket the way I do you're good to go. They have speed receivers (Berrian and Harvin - who also is a great KR/PR) and possession receivers (Rice). Their TE and FB are pretty speedy and can be used as weapons.

Defensively they're kind of slow, for the most part, but with their D-Line as good as it is the run is tough for your opponent. You can have a lot of success against the pass if you know how to control a LB or S.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:59 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Playing with the Pats, Vikings, and Steelers would probably pretty easy. Maybe a little bit with the eagles too. Which can be fun. But the Ravens are pretty good too. They have a decent line, good running back with hands, good quarterback, and a stingy defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »