Home

My "On the Field" sounds are inaudible. Help anyone?

This is a discussion on My "On the Field" sounds are inaudible. Help anyone? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2009, 04:42 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
My "On the Field" sounds are inaudible. Help anyone?

I just bought Madden 10 a couple of days ago and am having a pretty good time with it.

But today I'm having a sound problem. All of the "On the Field" sounds (tackles, kicks, QB voice, etc) are inaudible. My controller still vibrates, but there isn't any sound. The play-by-play, Ask Madden, and the crowd are all fine though. I checked the Volume Control, and it's still set to 90.

Has anyone else experienced this problem, and is there a way to fix it? Could it be a disc issue? The lack of sound is taking away from my experience.

Sorry if there is already a thread on this. I tried using the Search option but didn't really find anything.

Edit: Nevermind. I figured it out. A mod can lock this.

Last edited by DmAc2k6; 12-29-2009 at 05:10 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2009, 05:37 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: My "On the Field" sounds are inaudible. Help anyone?

Well...atleast share with others incase some other than you has this issue...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »