Home

Releasing Players After Contract's Up?

This is a discussion on Releasing Players After Contract's Up? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-30-2009, 07:52 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 32
Re: Releasing Players After Contract's Up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingking77
I'm playing on PS3, so I have no A button... But when I hit X, which I assume is the same thing, it brings me to the screen where I could normally, in regular season, choose between Resign, Edit, Trade, Trading block, etc... Even release. But not in post season...

As a side note, the X button is the bottom button. As far as I can tell, things are layed out the same on both... Where is the A button on XBox?
Yes the A button (360) is the same as the X button (PS3).
Washington Capitals
Washington Nationals

R.I.P. #21
Old 12-31-2009, 08:21 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman83
Untrue...if you have resign set to USER and are at the resign player portion of the offseason, while in the menu where it shows all the players whose contracts are up resign who you want and advance past this screen. The comp releases whoever u don't resign....don't know what else to tell ya...'cept maybe User Error?
I'm sorry, but I'm tellin ya that it resigned LenDalle White to the Titans both times, and I wanted to release him to move him to another team, but I couldn't... It released som other bum players, but it kept all of the "good" players on the teams reguardless of the CPU setting... I wanted to release all expired players and let the CPU sort it out to keep the teams even... But like I said... Oh well.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:22 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHSLax_D24
Yes the A button (360) is the same as the X button (PS3).
Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »