Home

How to Stop Nano Blitzes!

This is a discussion on How to Stop Nano Blitzes! within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 03:14 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 34
Re: How to Stop Nano Blitzes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue Titan
when people (not this guy , i think, but people in general) put out e books for money on how to glitch a football video game then release counter books, its time for a change.

something has really got to be done about nanos and money plays for 11

although my post it off topic, i still think that.

Will never happen..EA almost acts as if they are proud of the fact that money plays exist.

I remember watching a madden challenge preview a couple of years back, and they were all but advertising them.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:43 AM   #18
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

I'm really lost on OS. Last week someone posted a "nano" blitz in the forum. I told him we really don't play like that or like broadcasting those things here. Quite a few people say we do and there is nothing wrong with nanos (someone who's been on OS for awhile). Now this week people are saying nanos are "cheesy" or cheating. I really have to log on everyday I guess to keep up with the "sim" crowd around here, lol.
Old 01-01-2010, 10:34 AM   #19
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXTHeEddYXx
Nope, I get glitched too often lol, I should have beating 3 people in level 35 or so and I got glitched those 3 times.

We don't charge. I will try to help you guys stop the nanos because they're stoppable.
Okay, I thought I'd ask(no disrespect intended). When I was online the other day some guy with an Absurd W/L record invited me to a game,of course I declined.Not that I don't like a challenge but that is rediculous IMO.If I ever started winning that much(using legit football Schemes) I think I would get bored very quick.Also my experience has been that people with absurd W/L records usually Game the Game.I'm not saying that YOU do that but that is my General consensus.

BTW: thanks for the Tips!!!
Old 01-01-2010, 10:55 AM   #20
Community Manager

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
I'm really lost on OS. Last week someone posted a "nano" blitz in the forum. I told him we really don't play like that or like broadcasting those things here. Quite a few people say we do and there is nothing wrong with nanos (someone who's been on OS for awhile). Now this week people are saying nanos are "cheesy" or cheating. I really have to log on everyday I guess to keep up with the "sim" crowd around here, lol.
Exactly. We also don't allow spam on our forums.

Locked.

My Twitter
My PARTNERED Twitch Channel!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »