Home

slow loading times please help me

This is a discussion on slow loading times please help me within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2009, 06:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
slow loading times please help me

Okay guys i'm having the most freaking annoying problem on madden... my brand new copy of madden 10 is taking forever to load the oline franchises it will take like 5 min to load the madden online franchise list.... same goes for rank games.

At first I thought it was my copy of my old madden 2010 so I went and get a new a copy but nope still same freaking problem is happening . I was wondering could it be my xbox is overheating but I mean all of my other games work fine online ncaa 2010 nba2k10 etc.... I just want to know if anyone else has had this problem and fixed it. Because this is making madden unplayable for me right now . Thanks guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2009, 06:45 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: slow loading times please help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by boldinfan18
Okay guys i'm having the most freaking annoying problem on madden... my brand new copy of madden 10 is taking forever to load the oline franchises it will take like 5 min to load the madden online franchise list.... same goes for rank games.

At first I thought it was my copy of my old madden 2010 so I went and get a new a copy but nope still same freaking problem is happening . I was wondering could it be my xbox is overheating but I mean all of my other games work fine online ncaa 2010 nba2k10 etc.... I just want to know if anyone else has had this problem and fixed it. Because this is making madden unplayable for me right now . Thanks guys
no it is your xbox or disc. i think the problem is with the server. any time i also try to play a quik rank match the gm is going to freeze for about 15 sec, and it started happening lately.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:06 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

so champ are you saying it's the servers than not my 360? I seriously don't see why it could be my 360 since all my other games work great on it...
Old 12-31-2009, 08:22 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Its the servers cuz im having almost the same problem on the ps3 its taking more like 2 min and there is a lot of lag

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »