Home

EA Sports listen to the Commentary in these Week 17 games

This is a discussion on EA Sports listen to the Commentary in these Week 17 games within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2010, 02:23 PM   #1
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
EA Sports listen to the Commentary in these Week 17 games

Listen to the Commentary that is taking place in these games with Playoff Implications.....Listen to the intensity in the voices of the players, Commentators calling a Touchdown! Add it into the game for 11'.

They sound totally different than an average regular season game. I'm telling you Chris Collinsworth and the current commentator do not showcase this in the current Madden 10 game. Please put it in the game. Thank You.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2010, 02:24 PM   #2
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

Re: EA Sports listen to the Commentary in these Week 17 games

Listen to how they break down the playoff bound teams and what needs to happen for them to get in or what happens if they lose.....It makes the games more compelling.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:36 PM   #3
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16

Very true, they can improve the commentating for playoff games and playoff implication games as well(Gus Johnson is my fav play by play commentator).

Also if I made it to the superbowl, it would be nice to hear about this in the following season.
If I win the superbowl, they should show a superbowl banner at homes games(pre-game) and talk about it. Make me feel like I accomplished something(EA/tiburon).

This is off topic, but how am I supposed to break all-time records w/ my young team, when I can only play 10 seasons? So please increase the amount of seasons in franchise mode to 15 or more, please EA.

Last edited by dfos81; 01-03-2010 at 02:46 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:38 PM   #4
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfos81
Very true, they can improve the commentating for playoff games and playoff implication games as well(Gus Johnson is my fav play commentator).

Also if I made it to the superbowl, it would be nice to hear about this in the following season.
If I win the superbowl, they should show a superbowl banner at homes games(pre-game) and talk about it. Make me feel like I accomplished something(EA/tiburon).
GREAT POINT!!! I would love to see the Championship Banners pile up around my stadiums as well!!!
Old 01-03-2010, 02:44 PM   #5
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
GREAT POINT!!! I would love to see the Championship Banners pile up around my stadiums as well!!!
This should be simple thing to implement. They do show superbowl banners now, just not ones that we've earned.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2010, 03:02 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 36

We need those overlays with statistics, schedules, standings, and even playoff scenarios just like 2K10. Also we need excitement. Use Gus Johnson and when a big play happens have him scream. Then we need a good color commentator with information on tons of players. All the big players should have multiple lines so we don't hear the same thing about Brees. If we get this, I will go crazy!
Old 01-03-2010, 03:33 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 8

Madden been missing this for years. I want to be just as excited by the play by play. If I score a TD at the end of the game, I don't want to hear, "and it's a touchdown" in a monotone voice. I want "TOUCHDOWN, OH MY!!!" and then elaborate on the play a bit. or moments before the end of the game, I want the announcers to set it up and be more euthusiasm and not like they don't care.

That's what I get out of Collinsworth and Hammond. Both of them act if they rather be elsewhere than in the booth calling this game. If the game is a blow out, acknowledge that and discuss the problems the teams have encounter throughout the game.

Even the radio guy had more excitement than those two clowns but he was practically talking to himself and turn out to be a bore.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:52 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Considering NCAA Basketball added ESPN and CBS, there is no excuse for Madden 2011 to not add NBC, FOX, CBS and especially ESPN.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »