Home

question about live weather

This is a discussion on question about live weather within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2010, 11:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
question about live weather

so i jus was playin madden tonight and I wanted to play an exhibition game with live weather. I was the Vikings vs the Eagles at Philadelphia. On the Vikings side, I went down and changed stadium from 'vikings' to eagles and selected live weather and changed the time to 8:30. It seemed to work fine and match up with the current weather in philadelphia.

However, I did this next with the Vikes at 49ers w/ me being the Vikes again. I set it up the way I did last time, except I left the time for 1:00. This time though, the temperature was way off. It was 26 degrees, when it is 52 in San Fran right now which leads me to believe I'm not doing this quite right.

Could somebody please fill me in on how to do this??
What am I doing wrong??

thanks!
brady
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2010, 08:17 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: question about live weather

bump....
Old 01-03-2010, 10:35 PM   #3
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

switch the stadium...like if your the 49ers switch to a different stadium then switch back
Old 01-03-2010, 11:01 PM   #4
Rookie

ok, so explain that. if i'm da vikings and i'm playing the 49ers at San Fran...how do i set it up for live weather for san fran? so it will match time of day and everything???
Old 01-04-2010, 08:31 PM   #5
Rookie

jus tried it and it didn't work...could I please get some more clarification on this issue?
thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2010, 10:45 PM   #6
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterfan48
ok, so explain that. if i'm da vikings and i'm playing the 49ers at San Fran...how do i set it up for live weather for san fran? so it will match time of day and everything???

it never really matches everything...time of day it doesn't match for sure you gotta do that...but to get the weather you gotta switch the stadium and then switch back...like if your san fran switch to the next teams stadium and then switch back to san fran
Old 01-05-2010, 02:32 AM   #7
Rookie

so if I'm home with the Raiders in a matchup against the Bengals, in order to get live weather I got to change my stadium from Raiders to a different team and then change it back to Raiders with live weather??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »