Home

Just got the Jack English draft

This is a discussion on Just got the Jack English draft within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2010, 02:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Just got the Jack English draft

Woah...drafted 6 A potential people and 1 B potential

Just thought I'd share that, haha what a great draft class.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2010, 08:00 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Just got the Jack English draft

Who is Jack English? Was the draft imported from NCAA 10 or was it computer generated?
Old 01-06-2010, 10:20 AM   #3
Rookie

sleepyeagle's Arena

OVR: 3

Jack is Madden's replica of John Elway. Jack English is considered to be one of the best CPU generated QBs to come out of any draft class. Still haven't gotten to that class yet, but I got Michael Bolt as starting QB for the Panthers and he's a huge improvement over Jake.

Bolt can run, but med and deep pass accuracy is too low. I can't wait to come across the English draft.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:08 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyeagle
Jack is Madden's replica of John Elway. Jack English is considered to be one of the best CPU generated QBs to come out of any draft class. Still haven't gotten to that class yet, but I got Michael Bolt as starting QB for the Panthers and he's a huge improvement over Jake.

Bolt can run, but med and deep pass accuracy is too low. I can't wait to come across the English draft.
I have Bolt on my Bengals fantasy chise, after 3 years he'll be good enough to make all the throws. i rarely scramble, but having that option feels extremely good especially when i go to a spread offense.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:10 PM   #5
Banned

Im thinking about just using computer generated draft classes instead of getting them from NCAA. They seem very random and i just dont like them lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2010, 12:14 PM   #6
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16

I wanted M. Bolt, from Maryland(I'm using the Skins) but he was already drafted.

So I drafted Jake Crowder(3rd round) as my qb, and he has ratings similar to Tony Romo. Glad I didn't get Bolt now.
I also added Norv Turner as my O-Coordinator and its increased his THA's also.
Also got a running back, last name Coker, from Florida St. He is rated 85 overall as rookie and seems to be a Warrick Dunn Clone.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:20 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

thats my one wish for madden 11. coordinate the draft classes better with ncaa. i mean just cause a guy is a 6th round pick doesnt mean he is slow. guys like dexter mccluster and noel devine are 5th/6th round picks in madden with 84 speed. it is just frustrating. speed is probably the easiest thing in real life to translate to the NFL
Old 01-06-2010, 12:26 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favre4
thats my one wish for madden 11. coordinate the draft classes better with ncaa. i mean just cause a guy is a 6th round pick doesnt mean he is slow. guys like dexter mccluster and noel devine are 5th/6th round picks in madden with 84 speed. it is just frustrating. speed is probably the easiest thing in real life to translate to the NFL

Exactly. Its just too random. I can deal without having real names to get some decent value players in later rounds.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »