Home

Has there been any update to Online Franchise mode?

This is a discussion on Has there been any update to Online Franchise mode? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2010, 12:20 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 10
Has there been any update to Online Franchise mode?

Ive been out of the loop for a good while now and was wondering if anything every got added to this mode?

I remember hearing that they could add to this without needing to go through microsoft. But am unsure if they used this ability?

My biggest beef with the whole thing was that it didnt keep stats from the season before. So to me its more like a play a season mode year by year (but with draft and ect..).

Me and my Online Crew stopped playing it after we got to year 2 and BOOM all are year 1 stats erased to la la land. Ncaa Football atleast keeps track of all the stats from year to year. Why madden chose to not track the stats in insane tp me. Also resulting in records and ect... not being able to be broken or tracked. I love playing a game and a banner comes up saying something like {Isaac Bruce just passes 10000 recieving yards} and stuff like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2010, 12:50 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Has there been any update to Online Franchise mode?

Assuming this means No. Wow I thought for sure they were gonna update this. Too bad I guess.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:17 PM   #3
Banned

Re: Has there been any update to Online Franchise mode?

unfortunately they havent done squat. they dont even have recent rosters up. i havent even played in an online dyn cuz its so featureless and bare bones. funny thing is i was a heavy ncaa09 online dyn guy and this was the main reason i bought madden. at least offline franch is keeping me heavily entertained.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »