Home

Madden NFL 10: Dream Wildcat Scenario

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10: Dream Wildcat Scenario within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2010, 12:54 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 10: Dream Wildcat Scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue Titan
where was it reported that the jags have interest in drafting tebow in round 1?
It wasn't. Our owner just said we would take a look at him, like every other player, and the media went crazy with "ZOMG, Tebow will be the savior" ****. Our GM has said he will draft best player avalible as he has been doing, and I highly doubt that will be Tebow in the 1st. Our franchise player, MJD, was asked about it, and he was clearly pissed off at the question. It's just the media looking for a story, and they love Tebow. The only person who has said we should draft Tebow is the governer of Florida, who I hope has no impact on our draft picks.

On topic, yeah, the one place Tebow would be good at would be Wildcat, espeicallly in Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2010, 09:24 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 5
I just want EA to let the Jets to have the wildcat formation and with the correct personnel on it, 2 versions one with Washington and the other with Smith. Don't know why they don't have it since they did run it last year.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:46 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildthing2022000
I just want EA to let the Jets to have the wildcat formation and with the correct personnel on it, 2 versions one with Washington and the other with Smith. Don't know why they don't have it since they did run it last year.
I agree, they should also have the plays where Smith lines up under center and runs the option or hands it off (I presume they have a pass or two from it too, but they've not run any yet).
Old 01-10-2010, 06:32 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 6
Tebow could play QB and White could switch to WR ala Randle El....as a Dolphins fan that would be pretty awesome, and I just cant see White ever being an effective QB
Old 01-11-2010, 06:31 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolso003
Tebow could play QB and White could switch to WR ala Randle El....as a Dolphins fan that would be pretty awesome, and I just cant see White ever being an effective QB
I'm not sure White will ever be a good QB, but he can be effective in the Wildcat, hell in that Pittsburgh game he was pretty much running the WVU offence pretty well until Ike Taylor laid him out.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:59 AM   #30
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

I see the problem now after the last patch. You can't hand the ball off on run plays. I forgot to hold A the first time,hit a rewind held A and it didn't anything and my QB got injured. Checking on another forum it turns out you can't hand off the ball.

There are no words EA,no words.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:05 AM   #31
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout863
the reason why none of this will be available is because they have seen how the wildcat was abused this yr. that in theory would be great, but with the amount of cheesers that do bs and exploit online this wont work. i love ur idea but because there is big chunk of users that cheese and exploit just wont happen.
Wildcat is SOOOO easy to shut down, I don't get the whining.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2010, 02:36 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

It's pretty simple. It would demand more time, effort, and resources than EA is willing to commit to reprogram the way defensive AI reacts and adjusts to exploits like soft flat coverage and the wildcat. They figure it'd be more profitable to market these changes for next year's game.Thus, their solution for consumers unhappy with this year's is to cripple the exploits, even if it makes them MORE unrealistic.

I don't think it's really a matter of preferring online over offline either. Since they are not willing to fix the exploits, I think they would rather just limit one formation offline than let it absolutely ruin online.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »