Home

Ulitimate Team broke a feature I paid extra $$$ for.

This is a discussion on Ulitimate Team broke a feature I paid extra $$$ for. within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-08-2010, 09:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Ulitimate Team broke a feature I paid extra $$$ for.

I paid the extra 10 bucks for all the franchise accelerators. Had a lot of fun using them too, it was cool to be able to change a players potential and keep my favorite players from retiring.

Now I downloaded the Ultimate team patch, which I couldn't care less about and none of the accelerators work now. They are in the wrong spots and when I can even get one of them to work it doesn't work on the correct player (tried boosting Ernie Sims, it boosted someone in the draft instead.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2010, 09:45 PM   #2
Pro

kwpit79's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Ulitimate Team broke a feature I paid extra $$$ for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by llcmac
I paid the extra 10 bucks for all the franchise accelerators. Had a lot of fun using them too, it was cool to be able to change a players potential and keep my favorite players from retiring.

Now I downloaded the Ultimate team patch, which I couldn't care less about and none of the accelerators work now. They are in the wrong spots and when I can even get one of them to work it doesn't work on the correct player (tried boosting Ernie Sims, it boosted someone in the draft instead.)
Yeah, my nephew complained of this too. Said his World Class Training option was taken away. Since I bought it for him I'm a little pissed off it disappeared.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:27 PM   #3
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

just send in or call into EA and let them know...something like that is patchable very quickly. no harm no foul

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 01-11-2010, 03:19 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

wow i am not happy to hear this. i just kept favre out of retirement for another year because i purchased all the add-ons. you can change a players potential with those? how do you go about doing that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »