Home

Depth Charts Need a Major Overhaul For 11

This is a discussion on Depth Charts Need a Major Overhaul For 11 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2010, 04:56 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Depth Charts Need a Major Overhaul For 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangtangkiki
But if they allow any position to switch to another via auto-sub, they would have to fix ratings because then they would be exposed. You would do fantastic with a 98 speed CB with low catch, but no route running abilities. (Try it, you can do great if you know how to play..)

It would be very awesome though if they changed it so it bases your depth chart positions based on your favorite O/D playbook.. Like if my team has X formation, I want to be able to set it up so my players are in the X formation , but not in the Y formation.. and to be able to set your special teams would be good.
correct. i think they did a pretty good job with the low/high attributes standing out for most positions, except for what you mentioned: wr. it seems like a low route running/catch/spec catch/release dont have as much impact as say a low accuracy qb or a corner with low man coverage ratings.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #10
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Depth Charts Need a Major Overhaul For 11

I don't like how the cpu puts SS at OLB, C at T, CB at FS. etc. I know it has to do with the ratings but restrict it to their actually position they play!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »