Home

How old are you Maddeners?

This is a discussion on How old are you Maddeners? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2010, 12:25 PM   #25
MVP

mburke2's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: How old are you Maddeners?

23 yrs old, purely offline franchise. too much cheese to play online
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2010, 12:59 PM   #26
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

Played and owned every Madden since the 92 Genesis version (feel like dummy in retrospect).

Used to be primarily online, and heavy offline practice mode. That is until Madden 08. Thought it was dreadful and for the first time since Madden was online, didn't really play online (played 4 games in total I think). Madden 09 tried to force myself back online but still ended up not playing it anywhere near as much as in the past. Madden 10, I have not played a single online game. Don't hate the game, and I definitely see "some" improvement, but it's just not anywhere near where I think the series should be by now so I it's lost its luster. Haven't really played it much at all except to try out the patches to see how they felt. Really should have traded it in a long time ago considering I never play it, but the Football junkie in me won't let me, on the off chance that I get the urge to play the only Football game on the market.

Future prospects? I will not buy 11 on launch and will take a wait and see approach on their "new and innovative take" on the series.

Last edited by Only1LT; 01-13-2010 at 01:04 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:13 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

29 and offline franchise only.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:22 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 6

27. Primarilly offline franchise. I buy madden every release night at midnight. Well this year I got it two days early but anyway. This has always been my fav game to run a dynasty in but I also buy all 6 major sports titles: ncaa football, 2k basketball, college bball, nhl, and mlb.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:23 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 6

I'm 39 with 2 children. Mainly an offline player but every once in awhile play an online game, all of 6 total with a 3-3 record lol
Old 01-13-2010, 01:40 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

27 and I play online exclusively. Offline is just not challenging enough; even though you deal with b.s. sometimes online.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:51 PM   #31
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3veron
I have done this exact thread in the NBA and The Show forums and the results I got were pleasantly surprising with some players being well older (and wiser ) than Favre.

If you have seen this thread before, please ignore but if you haven't how old are ya?

Je suis 28.
There was a time I was proud I knew a little French, but that changed after 9/11. I'm a little too close to 40 for comfort now. I have owned every version of Madden since I can remember (though haven't bought new since 2005). I'd have to go through my collection to figure out which version is really my first one. Last version I played online was '07 I believe, and I played hardcore for about 2 months. I played all of 7 or 8 games in M09. APF2K8 ruined me with regards to expectations of a football game, especially from an online strategy perspective. M10 still has too many core problems, and thus I only play offline for now (think I have logged a little over 100 games or so offline). Just found the Create a Team option and running a created franchise, and finding it easily my favorite way to play M10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2010, 01:54 PM   #32
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

36 and 1 kid. Only offline. I got a late start with Madden, didn't start playing it until Madden 2002 on PS2.

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »