Home

Guys controlling all 32 teams (i need franchise help)

This is a discussion on Guys controlling all 32 teams (i need franchise help) within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-17-2010, 12:13 PM   #1
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11
Guys controlling all 32 teams (i need franchise help)

ok i really wanna get back into this game.... i am toying with the idea of controlling all 32 teams and changing all the coach sliders n whatnot.... will this make a huge difference? i just want some info on exactly how its benefitted or hindered your madden experience.. thanx guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2010, 01:57 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Guys controlling all 32 teams (i need franchise help)

I use DB's Stat Accurate settings and sliders and outside of not having cpu teams trade and having to do the whole draft, I can say the experience has made me play Madden more than any other game. I got back into Madden after finally being convinced to join an online chise but if I'm gonna play Madden I have to do my offline chise too. So tried DBs out and loving Madden again. I get close games, blowouts, losses, and wins. My 1st season I went 12-4 and swept the playoffs using the Titans. 2nd season I'm 9-3 so far. So HUGE difference with doing it this way than what I was getting without it. I'm of the thinking that this shouldn't be necessary but maybe they'll get this fixed in 11.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:41 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
ok i really wanna get back into this game.... i am toying with the idea of controlling all 32 teams and changing all the coach sliders n whatnot.... will this make a huge difference? i just want some info on exactly how its benefitted or hindered your madden experience.. thanx guys
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...pdate-2-a.html

I've been using these. Less 2000 yard rushers. Few 20 sack guys. Teams playing more realistically. Although, I lower 3-4 teams' aggressiveness to 40-50 because when playing, teams with high aggressiveness will all out blitz way too much and I'm always able to pick them apart with hot routes and quick passes.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:16 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 12

I've been using DB's Sliders as well, with the coaching changes listed on Page 1 of the thread.

But to answer your question, yes, yes, yes, 1000 times yes, it makes a massive difference. There's a trade-off, of course, in that the CPU teams won't trade with each other, but if you hate seeing Engage Eight every few plays as much as I do, I think it's worth it.

If nothing else you could take it for a test run by tweaking one team's coaching sliders and playing against them, so you don't have to go through the tedious process of changing every single one. But trust me: you'll notice a difference.
Mass Effect

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »