Home

New idea for drafts...old school

This is a discussion on New idea for drafts...old school within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2010, 08:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
New idea for drafts...old school

One of my favorite parts of Madden is the off-season and doing the draft. I used to use imported NCAA but really enjoy using the generated drafts. I don't know if anyone else is like me but I like to rename the guys who are the fake players. I also will rename guys who match up size wise with great players from the past. An example would be that I just drafted a 5-10 190 quick running back and i made him Charlie Garner.

My idea is for Madden to have the ability for users to chooose from past draft classes. Wouldn't it be cool for us to load the 83 draft and have to chooose one of the HOF qbs....or as an Eagles fan I could pick Warren Sapp over Mike Mamula. It would almost be like using the legends but palyers wouldn't all be 99.

I know it will never happpen but it would be cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2010, 12:20 PM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: New idea for drafts...old school

To each his own. I like the pre-loaded drafts on this years game. I have always used the NCAA draft classes but since they are messed up this year I have not touched them. I don't like playing with past players with current players. I had rather had made up players then see players of yester year. I do like how you can rename the players so one could make there own drafts and you could make your legands players like you so love. As long as you can edit any player I don't see a need since this years pre-loaded drafts are full of former NFL greats like John Elway aka Jack English.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »