Home

Are the stats for franchise's (offline or online) so bad where you want to play......

This is a discussion on Are the stats for franchise's (offline or online) so bad where you want to play...... within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-19-2010, 11:29 AM   #9
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Are the stats for franchise's (offline or online) so bad where you want to play..

They are terrible. I would rather have it the way it was when TD's were low then the crap that we have now.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:01 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Are the stats for franchise's (offline or online) so bad where you want to play..

I tend to just pretend that the NFL has changed and there are just more yardage and sacks. It's the best way to get over the obscenely bad stats.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:52 PM   #11
GO PACK GO

PlatooN's Arena

OVR: 17

i am an offline only guy and i try to not pay attention to the stats but it pisses me off during pregame when it shows player stats from the previous year and i have to look at things like "adrian peterson rushed for 2200 yards on 260 carries".

online aint for me
Old 01-19-2010, 02:29 PM   #12
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falzon
i am an offline only guy and i try to not pay attention to the stats but it pisses me off during pregame when it shows player stats from the previous year and i have to look at things like "adrian peterson rushed for 2200 yards on 260 carries".

online aint for me
I feel the exact same way.
Fire Pro Wrestling World: WCW Promotion Year 3
Old 01-19-2010, 03:32 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falzon

online aint for me

I feel you, but I don't know I just can't continue to play for more than one season so I just play online. I only play people with winning records with low DC % and hope they don't cheeze. But with all this said I just don't know how long the game will be in being played becasue I really don;t want to play online but it seems thats where I'm playing...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »